Robust x Reader ~Liar~

Requested by: Pumpkin-Cat

You were a bit sad to be honest. You were groaning and sulking by your kitchen table. You were very sad actually. This past month seemed to be horrible for you and you didn't know why. Work was more stresful than usual and due to that you were in a sour mood for most of the time. Even when you get home from work. You sighed more as you looked up, looking out at the dark night. It didn't help that you had trouble with sleeping to.

You sighed as you sat up properly until a idea came up in your mind. Perhaps you could go to Maekami's bar? You weren't the one to drink at a work night. Plus there was no way you would fall alseep now anyways. So you stood up and walked out from your home, straight to the dark but very cozy bar.

When you walked in you saw that there wasn't much people around. It was probably because it was a work night. You shrugged it off quickly though and walked to the counter, sitting in front of the white haired demon. "Ah, miss. Y/N? It was a long time i saw you" he said. "Yeah, work been very stressful so i really haven't had the time tot visit, sorry about that" you said, smiling nervously at the demon. "No need to apologize, should i give you the usual?" he asked and you nodded. "Yes please" you answered and the demon walked to the back.

You sighed quietly for yourself as you waited patienly for him to come back with your drink. "ohoho~ Isn't it Y/N?" you heard a sluddery voice ask, making you turn your head towards the all to familiar voice. You were meet with a familiar big grinned smile and with two familiar green eyes look at you, laying onto the counter as the man had a couple of empty glasses around him. "Oh, Robust? I can't say i'm surprised to see you here" you said and you heard him laugh. "I guess~" he only responded, hicupying as he drank the rest of the beverage in his glass. "But i'm surprised to see you here, whatcha been up to?" he asked. "The usual" you only said. "And i can guess you've been up to drinking as usual?" you asked, making the grin on the blonde haired male widen. "You know me so well Y/N~" he said, making a small but a nervous smile on your lips. 'I mean, the only thing i see him do is drink...' you thought.

"But don't you have work tomorrow? Why are you here?" he asked. "Work is being stressful so i'm just here to relax" you answered. "Drowning your stress with alcohol is not *hic* the best way" he said. 'like he's the one to talk about proper coping methods...' "I think you aren't the one to say that to me" you said. You heard him laugh, hiccupping occasionaly. "I guess that's true~" he cooed. "Hey bartender! Can you also make another drink to me?" he asked. "Sure" he heard Maekami respond. You sighed as you had a small smile on your lips. This guy is way to funny in your opinion. He's honestely trying to lecture you about not drowning your distress with alcohol while 90% of the time he's drunk.

"You really are a funny guy Robust" you only said. "You think so~?" he asked and you nodded. "Why are you trying to lecture me about alcohol when you are always drunk?" you asked. He laughed at that. "Hmm~ Well you see, i'm weak to it while you aren't" he only said. "You aren't weak like *hic* me to *hic* it" he ended. "yeah, that's definetely true" you said, making another laugh escape the drunken male.

After some time Maekami came with two drinks in his hands, giving it to you and also to Robust. Maekami scooted a little closer to you. "Can you take him home? Since i'm pretty busy" he asked and you nodded. "yeah, i already decided that" you whispered back and the demon nodded, continuing to wash some of the bar glasses.

You only drank maybe one or two drinks until you decided to stop, seeing that Robust was completely gone now and that he couldn't even talk properly without slurring and hiccupying. "Hey, Robust is time to go" you said, making you hear a whine from him. "nahhh~ I down't want to~" You heard him whine childishly. "Robust, you can't get more drunk than this so let's get you home" you said, carrying him piggy style out from the bar and you said goodbye to the white haired demon.

As you walked for some minutes you heard that the male had fallen asleep on you. How did you know this? Well, you heard him slightly snore on your neck and his grip around your shoulders had lossened. 'finally, he's asleep...' you thought as you continued to carry him to his home. You walked and walked and after some time you finally had arrived at his home. You pulled out his keys that you had fished up from his pocket when you started to carry him and unlcoked the door.

You stepepd inside and placed the jacal hybrid on his bed, placing the covers over him. He woke up by this as he looked up at you as a groogy and big grin was placed on his face as he looked up at you. "You should fall asleep again" you said. "Nooo~ Now you are here so i don't want to~" he said. "But you have to" you said. "Then stay here for the night~" he said. You sighed softly by this question. "Robust, you know i have work tomorrow" you said. "But you can get from work here to" he said "Please Y/N~" he cooed happily, actually managing to look sweet. This caused a small and fluttery feeling in your chest.

"F-Fine... but no drinking tomorrow, alright? Your liver will be completely destroyed if you continue to drink this heavily everyday" you scolded, making the green eyed boy laugh softly. "Sure, i'll try my best for you~" he cooed, placing his arms over your shoulder as he pulled you down onto the bed beside him. You were forced to lay beside him for the whole night like that which you really didn't mind that much.

He's a really bad liar in all honesty