Kcalb x reader ~Will you?~

Requested by: xXNyanCat808Xx

(listened t this)

Chaos. Chaos was the only thing this beautiful world was experiencing right now and currently that was the only thing you had to see right now. This once beautiful world was being destroyed by those two. Why did it have to come to this? You pondered and pondered and pondered but you never got a good answer.

You didn't understand what those two was thinking and you didn't understand what they were after. It saddened you since you just wanted to live in a peaceful world with both of them. You liked both the devil and the god but since you were created by the devil and were a demon yourself you had to go with him.

Not that you protested but you hated this. You didn't want to be forced to pick a side between the two, not like this. You just wanted to cry in all honesty but you couldn't even be bothered right now and plus you didn't have time to shed tears.

You had to support Kcalb's underlings and him of course. You didn't have time to feel right now, the only thing you were allowed to do was to focus on this war and to protect everyone to all cost. You were in survival mode and in protection mode at the same time.

But that didn't matter right now. The only thing that mattered was this war and Kcalb's underlings and Kcalb himself. Nothing more and nothing less mattered. Not Etihw and not her underlings mattered at this point. You didn't want to think like that but you have forced yourself to think this way. That was the only way to make you feel at least a little bit calmer in this chaos since you didn't need to worry about to many things

As of now you had been ordered by your devil that you and he would go out for a walk. It was a bit odd considering the situation he was in to go outside but you decided to just bury that thought in your mind. You prepared yourself to go out and went out from your room. You walked and walked until you were finally at the exit from the castle.

You opened the doors and saw that the devil was already outside, looking out at his garden. "I'm here Lord Kcalb" you said, making the devil turn around and see you look at him with a soft look. "Alright then, let's go" he said and you nodded. With that you both started to take a stroll, away from his castle and from his underlings.

It was weird that the devil walked so far away from his protection... You looked at him and saw he had a thoughtful look inside his eyes but at the same time had a spark of nervosity inside them. What was going through his mind right now?

"L-Lord Kcalb" you started, making the devil perk up fast. "Is it really safe to walk this far away from the castle?" you asked. "It's fine, this is our territory after all" he responded. "But what if they plan to attack here?" he asked. "it's fine Y/N" he repeated. "They won't" he said and the only thing you did was nod, knowing that you shouldn't argue with him.

You didn't really want to upset him since you kind of were scared of him. I mean he's pretty scary when he's mad! After a long walk you both were at a big garden that you had never seen before. It was much bigger than the one he had back at the castle.

"Lord Kcalb this place is huge! Do you take care of this yourself?" you asked, looking around you with surprise. "Y/N..." he started as he had his back towards you, playing with some of the flowers to try and calm himself down. You heard his voice was trembling slightly which made your full attention on him. "What is it?" you asked. "We have been with each other for a long time, wouldn't you agree?" he asked. "Yeah, we have" you said.

"I was one of your first underlings" you pointed out with a small smile on your lips. "That's right..." he mumbled. "So Y/N... Do you like me?" he asked, making you feel surprise in you. "W-Well of course Lord Kcalb" you said. "Then can I ask you something?" he asked, turning around and walking towards you. You saw him looking very flustered and also a bit scared. He took your hands in his, holding them as softly as he could as he looked down at you. He took a deep breath and asked you something which made you feel your heart stop.

"Will you marry me?"

You stood there, feeling pure surprise wash over you. Did he really ask that? Did the creator ask his creation to marry him? Did the devil ask his underling to marry him? Your eyes were widened and your mouth was slightly open in surprise by this. "I-I..." The devil saw you were completely lost in words and that your mind was racing so to bring you back to reality he pulled you closer and you felt him kiss you.

It wasn't rough it was just a small soft and gentle peck on your lips. After some seconds he pulled away and he took his arms around you, pulling you closer to him. "L-Lord Kcalb?" you asked quietly and with surprise. "Will you do it?" he asked. "B-But right now?" you asked and you felt him nod. "B-But we are in the middle of a war! A-And I'm your underling! Isn't this wro-" he interrupted you by tugging you closer to him.

"it's alright, you don't need to worry about that" he spoke. You felt his heart pump fast and you also heard his voice quiver softly. He must really be flustered by this, huh? You still were unsure though but if he even had the guts to ask this he must really mean it.

But even so.... You narrowed your eyes to the side. "P-Please can you let me think about it?" you asked and he let go of you and nodded. "Sure" he simply said. In all honesty he hopped for a quick answer but he understood what kind of position he just put you in so he simply agreed with you.

He didn't want you to force yourself to say yes but he also would do anything to make you say it.