Angry! Fumus x reader ~Absolute Obedience~

Requested by: MyWord2016

Also Trigger warning for abuse and torture (dear lord, don't judge me for this)

(Listened to this while writing)

"oh goodness... oh god..." was the only thing that you muttered as you sat in one of the spare rooms in the castle, feeling pure fear wash over you. You felt your chest also tighten up and a sick feeling in your stomach was also taking over.

You made him mad and at that really mad

You didn't even want to think what he would do if he found you now. You had tried to escape your fearsome god but he found you. He had grabbed hold of your waist and one of your arms and you got a very bright idea in your head.

You punched him, right in the face with all your might.

It seemed to hurt a lot since the god let go of you and groaned slightly. So you took that opportunity to run away from him as fast as you could. Now you were currently hiding in his castle, honestly horrified of what would happen when he found you. You thought that as of now escaping was useless since you knew that if you tried to get out from any of the exits he would probably find you.

Oh god, you regretted this so much. You hoped that he wouldn't find you right now since as of now you could guess that your god was really pissed. You thought that if he found you tomorrow or even after some hours his anger would cool down a bit. So the only thing you could do was sit and wait, hoping that Lord Fumus wasn't going to find you and that he would give up looking after you.

You have worked with the god for a long time so you didn't know why you did what you did! You knew that he would get angry at that but you couldn't' control it either! It was just a impulse decision! Of course your god wouldn't care about that. The only thing he could probably think of right now is that one of his angels lost respect to him.

And when he would find that disrespectful angel he will make them respect him once again, no matter how he would do it.

The sick feeling in your stomach only gathered up more at that thought. 'Please, don't let him find me yet' was the only thing you could think right now, shaking slightly due to the terror you were currently feeling.

Suddenly you heard footsteps outside the small room you were in. Your eyes widen by this as panic now rose within your soul. "Y/N, i know you are here somewhere" you heard him say, making you curl up into a corner, making you as small as possible in an attempt to make your angry god not see you. "Come out now" he spoke, the tone to his voice sounding very monotone yet angered by this situation.

"Come. Out."

You suddenly saw the door fly open quickly as the god whipped his head towards you, seeing you now standing up. Without a word he quickly grabbed your wrist, squishing it hard which made you yelp a bit. "You have been very lousy so now you will have to get punished" he said, his eyes shining slightly purple.

Without another word or letting you say anything he threw you onto the bed which also inflicted some pain on your poor, beaten up body. Fumus joined shortly after, looming over you. "To think that you of all angels here would actually try to disobey me" he spoke, grabbing your cheeks roughly which made you also yelp and make some tears starting to appear in your dull E/C eyes.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" he asked, squeezing your face more. "I-I'm sorry L-Lord Fumus..." you spoke quietly. "I didn't quite hear you Y/N, what do you have to say for yourself?" he spoke more firmly as his eyes started to shine purple even more, making the tears in your eyes start to pour down your face. "I-I'm truly sorry Lord Fumus!" you spoke, not to loud but loud enough for the god to feel satisfied by your apology.

He looked at you for a while, looking at your already beaten up form as the only thing you could do is to wait for him start punish you even more. He suddenly grabbed a hold of your hair, yanking your head to the side of his so his lips was beside your ear. He whispered quietly to you.

"If you do this again, remember that i will do something much worse then what i'm about to do now" you could feel more tears well up in your eyes as your mind could only thing about the horrifying things he was going to do to you. You suddenly felt his hand on one of your fluffy wings.

"ah....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

He ripped your wing of so very slowly, you hearing how gross it sounded as he continued to dislocate your wing from your scapula. "N-No! P-Please s-stop!" you cried, making the god feel even more anger rise inside him. Without another word he suddenly ripped the wing completely off, making you scream out even louder then you had ever before.

Blood was freely flowing from your wound as the god now had your wing in his hand, grasping it tightly due to him still feeling rage inside him. "How will you escape now?" he only asked, mocking you. Then the god only left you there, letting you cry on the bed with feathers mixed with blood around you.

This is what pure pain is, huh?