Fumus x Reader ~Obedient Love~

Requested by: xXNyanCat808Xx

(Sorry that it took a little longer than it should have "^^. I didn't know how i would write it and yesterday when i wanted to start i felt so tired but hope you enjoy this anyways!)

(Listened to this song while i wrote)

You were an angel which was created by your god and master called Fumus. He have created a lot of angels and you were one of the newest of his creations. You didn't know why he have created so many angels but at first you guessed it was because he just wanted to have a lot of servants that could do his work for him and protect him from potential harm.

After some time though you realized why he created the angels. He liked to play with them. Use them as his toys and do whatever he wanted with them whenever he wanted without anyone complaining. You realized this fast and you knew what position you were in, you realized how dangerous the position you were created to be in were.

At first it was really, really scary and horrifying. Most of the time the cruel god hurt you so much that you were coughing and crying in a big puddle of you very own blood. Other times he would keep you days in his room and day in and out torture you so when you finally got out of his room your face was covered with blood and dried tears and your body was also covered with blood.

Later though. Maybe a couple of months after he created you he started to take more advantage over you, over your body. It was also scary at first but later on you just grew used to it. You would let him rather use your body than torture you for days at a time. Both of the things though was still very, very scary.

You wanted to get away as fast as you could but you knew that escaping would be to risky and even if you were successful, where would you go? Fumus and the other angels were the only ones you ever knew of. You have never seen anything past these walls. You knew that you were bound to be trapped in this place forever, with a god that did not care about anything expect for his younger brother which you briefly saw a while back.

Right now you were in your room, mending your wounds as carefully as you could. You didn't want to feel anymore pain today. As you cleaned a the wound your god had inflicted on you by digging his fingernails on your wrists roughly you started to think of the angel that had succeeded in escaping this place recently.

Her name was Nadine. You were happy that she had escaped from him but she had left her sister behind. It was sad but you just hoped that her sister also was happy for her. You on the other hand had to take most of his beating now since he was angry and frustrated that one of his 'pet's' had successfully escaped his grasp.

"ouch, ouch, ouch" you hissed as you started to clean your other wrist. 'damn this hurts...' you quietly thought for yourself. You smiled weakly at your behavior, not understanding how you weren't used to this already. You should get used to it. How come you don't though.

Is it because you had some kind of hope inside of you that you could escape him?

Is it because you thought you had a future outside these walls?

Is it because you thought you could be actually happy?

The smile grew more as a small giggle escaped your lips instead. "That's so stupid..." you thought for yourself as you felt a small tear escape your E/C eyes. "I don't have a future without him" you mumbled for yourself sadly but still had that unfitting smile still present on your lips. You lifted your head as you monotone eyes looked up at the clock, watching it in silence as your smile dissapeard. Fumus stated that he wanted you to get into his room at a certain time today and as you saw it was just some seconds left so you started to count.

5....4....3....2.....

1

You stood up and walked over to his room quietly with your head hanging low. You opened the door and saw the familiar god hold a cigarette in his hand as he was writing some documents. You closed the door quietly, not wanting your master to notice you were inside but even so he looked up at you with his cold violet eyes. You looked at him back with a monotone look inside your orbs.

You stood there, waiting to see if he was going to tell you to come or to lay on his bed. If you were to move on your own free will he would surely get mad. "Come" he said coldly and you immediately started to walk over to him. You stood in front of his table, looking at him as you fiddled nervously with your hands. Every time you were close to him you always grew scared and nervous.

He reached out his hands to your face and you immediately closed your eyes tightly as you gripped the fabric of your skirt roughly. "Open your eyes" he spoke and you slowly opened them, looking at him. You didn't feel any pain, he didn't do anything. He just... cupped your face.

'What's going on?' You asked yourself as you tried to read his cold and stern eyes that was just looking deep into your own eyes. After some time he stood up himself, leading you to his bed and you immediately felt nervous and a slight blush appear on your face.

But he sat you down stood in front of him. Without any warning he suddenly kissed your lips but not as roughly as he normally does. This was a soft kiss... a very soft kiss. Your eyes widen by this and you only saw your god's face, his eyes closed softly with a neutral expression on his face and he held your face, not wanting you to pull away.

After some time he stopped kissing you, leaving you dumbfounded by his unusual behavior. He looked at your expression, reading your emotions which he saw very clearly on your face. "Go" he suddenly spoke, making more questions form in your head and confusion rise within your mind. Even so you immediately stood up and walked out from his his room and straight to your own room as more thoughts build up in your head.

Fumus sat down on his chair as he fiddled with a pen in his hand. He also was as confused you were. He was confused about his feelings for you. He didn't know why but he felt different about you then the other angels he have created. He didn't know why but he just wanted you for himself. He didn't want anyone interfering with you. He didn't want anyone taking you away and he certainly didn't want you to leave because then it wouldn't end up pretty.

He knew that if you were to escape from him you weren't going to be gone for a long time, that's for sure. That's why he thought about actually cutting your wings of and keeping you in his basement instead. That way he knew you couldn't escape in any way. He smiled for himself.

Is this what love really is?