Chapter 1: Here Comes Shiori

Twelve years ago in the village hidden in the leaves a ferocious creature with malevolent eyes, the Nine-Tailed Fox commence its assault against the village devastating them with its' massive power. Meanwhile, a clan leader named Hiyori Senju is where our story begins with argent hair that spans to her waist and ultramarine eyes that were captivating. Presently, she is in the Uchiha district covertly seeking refuge for her baby from exposure to any threat.

"Itachi, could you please watch over your sister?"

Itachi genuinely smiles, "My father said that you wanted to preserve her Uchiha lineage from the village convention, nevertheless, I'll still take care of her."

"I don't have a choice since Danzo has arranged for the young ninja to stay out of this fight, moreover, I must help the Fourth Hokage."

As he takes the baby; I leave after nightfall hoping that I wasn't too late.

Twelve years later.

"Shiori, wake up it's time to train." A woman says as she opens the curtains in my room. Pulchritude, couldn't begin to describe how gorgeous she looks with a face that could cause any man to swoon, eyes that reminded you of the color of sapphire gems; silky-smooth ivory hair cascading down to her hips. Kena Asano; one of my maids.

"Alright, I'll be there momentarily." Getting up from my creaky bed towards the walk-in closet to dress for the day, nevertheless, Kena leaves the room closing the door quietly. While snatching my dark blue sleeveless; hooded crop top also had a matching mid-thigh skirt with edges of white fur and put on my ninja sandals. I jerk open my door, bolting down the stairs, through the corridor to the training courtyard. Sitting on the red mahogany porch waiting; neither Kane Asano nor Tori Kurokami was elated about it.

"5:15 in the morning, you're late princess by five minutes." Frowning, Kane pockets, his watch.

Sighing loudly, "Kena isn't exactly helpful when she comes around five o'clock."

Smirking devilishly; Tori mocks, "Oh princess some White Flash of the Leaf you're going to be."

My eyebrow cocks to the granite-eyed raven-haired man saying, "Oh just wait I'll be the White Flash of the Leaf before you know it your ass will be canned. "

A male that looks just like Kena except for some features like amber-colored eyes, hair length also height gets my attention, "Certainly, training will help so let's begin our debut shall we."

Positioning himself for a mid-range fight; Kane waits for my response. Fortifying my defense by planting my feet firmly, the ground cracks under the pressure of chakra creating a crater while keeping my tight fists in front. Watching his stance for any indication of weakness which I couldn't find any so I commence my barrage of attacks. Running at him with an unbelievable speed I aim my high kick to his face. Narrowly, he escapes by squatting then arises fiercely throwing his fists. Appearing behind him by using the Flying Raijin, consequently, knocking off his balance. As he slowly falls, my mouth puffs like a globefish, Heavenly Weeping. Ice senbon shoots out of my mouth, nevertheless, piercing his left arm.

Smiling, Kane nods in approval, "Each day your improvement is astounding; I'm so profoundly proud, princess."

"Hmm, this fight isn't at its conclusion yet." Quickly weaving (Rat-Tiger-Dog-Ox-Rabbit-Tiger), Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu! Snapping back into focus, Kane dodges each fireball with an elegance that in my peripheral vision each one was staring with their jaws wide open. Good grief, glancing like a bunch of morons with their mouths gaping open like that, it's idiotic, I thought while rolling my eyes, I blast Shuriken, and steel knives ultimately pinning him to the tree.