2:Fade

Hey guys I just wanted to say If I have any notes or anything I wold like to add onto a chapter they would be left either here or at the end. Okay don't forget to vote and comment!!!!

Emma's P.O.V
I was fading in and out. My mom and her lowlife "boyfriend" (he cheated on her A LOT she just chose not to accept it) drug me out to the alleyway behind my house which just so happened to be right next to a field of long flowing grass out towards the country. I blacked out again.

I came back to and heard tires screeching unbelievably loud in the dark of the night, I was almost positive it was my mom leaving. "Help" "Help me... please" I repeatedly tried my best to shout but the pain in my stomach raged when I got too loud. I was out again.

While I was out I dreamt of meeting my dad. In the dream him and my mom reunited and he brought her back. I wonder if one day I'll ever meet my dad, sadly until that day comes, if it ever does, all I have is  the picture of him in my locket.

It was now daylight and I started to fade back in. Waking up was a gigantic let down. "Help" I shouted as best as I could. There was no way anyone could hear me. I just gave up at stared at the mesmerizing grass swaying from left to right over and over again. Everything started spinning and I was gone... again.

(Emma was in a coma, this is 60 days after  she woke up from the dream)

I woke up in a hospital, no one was with me. I wonder who found me, will I ever be able to thank them?

The nurse walked in. There was something off about her she came over and then I realized she was rotting, she was like a dead person walking. I scrame at the top of my lungs I pushed her off of me, her head fell on a glass table and she stopped moving. I started roaming through the hallways looking for a sign of anyone. "Hello" I heard a man say with a slight southern draw.