29: Bad Things, A Lot of Bad Things

Emma's P.O.V

Carl and I were kinda away from everyone else while the others were talking. Merle was just instigating as usual. Talking about how afraid we should be of The Governor and all this other crap. 

According to Merle we should've snuck out last night and lived to fight another day because by now The Governor probably has men on every road out of here. 

Truth is, I'm not as scared of The Governor as I should be. I'm okay as long as he doesn't capture me again. 

Right now everyone is talking about Merle staying. Glenn is argumentative about the whole thing, which I don't blame him. 

Right now, the only people who know about what happened to me is Maggie, Daryl, and Merle. 

I'm okay with Merle staying because Daryl loves him, I don't want anything to do with him though. 

Merle finally went somewhere else, Hershel went after him. 

I still feel shaky about everything. I'm scared he's gonna capture me again. I'm to a point where I don't want to be alone. 

People can tell theres something wrong with me but no one asks. 

Rick goes outside and Carl follows him. 

Everything is calm for a while. I sit out with everyone, I try to keep my mind from the horrible memories that keep flashing back to. 

Some people went out to the courtyard but I stayed inside. 

When they came back inside Andrea was with them. I just stayed away from her, I didn't like her before but now I hate her. She still chooses to stay with that monster of a guy. 

She learned of all the losses we've had, and about Judith. She learned that The Governor lied to her and they fired first, we didn't. 

She was here for quite a long time but I just ignored her. 

When she left it was dark out. Rick gave her a car of ours, a gun of ours, and some ammo of ours that, needless to mention we don't have enough of. The Governor and Woodbury have enough of it, they don't need ours. 

We were all just in the cellblock, quiet now. Beth was singing for Judith but the rest of us listened to her amazing voice. 

We all sat out for a while but soon both Daryl and Rick told told Carl and I we needed to go to sleep and get our rest. 

I'm not mad about it, I finally have my own bed back. Carl doesn't know, I know but Carol told me that he's been sleeping in my cell. Tonight he goes back to his own though. 

I lay there, in the dark, waiting to fall asleep. Which eventually I do. 

I was asleep for quite a while before the nightmare came. 

*Emma's Nightmare* ~Back at Woodbury~

There I was, in the middle of the woods and The Governor captures me along with everyone else at the prison. He kills Merle, then the woman I learned is Michonne, then he moves on to Beth, Daryl, Maggie, Glenn, Carl, and anyone else who's left. Rick and I are the last alive. I'm crying my eyes out and so is Rick. The Governor had just killed everyone we loved. The Governor then kills Rick but leaves me alive. I am then taken into that all too familiar room where The Governor then rapes me. 

*Nightmare Over*

I wake up to Carl shaking me awake. "Emma."... "Emma."... "Its okay, I'm here now." He says. 

I realize that he's with me and I wrap my arms around his neck and begin crying. 

He does the same thing he always does where ever so often he rubs my back a little.