11:The First One Ive Ever Seen Bit

I'm unexplainably excited, tonight is the Season 8 premiere and the 100th episode of The Walking Dead. I'm so proud of every actor/actress who's ever been on the show for contributing to an amazing show. Whenever I'm sad the cast can cheer me up, I just watch some cast videos then I'm happy. Each and every wonderful man and woman who have ever participated in the show, whether their character was good or bad, I am extremely grateful for. Also can we just take a minute to appreciate everyone in the crew, without them there'd be no show. Greg Nicotero is a god when it comes to special FX makeup. Robert Kirkman is a genius because he's the man behind the comics which inspired the show. Again congratulations to everyone who has or had anything to do with the show at anytime I am extremely proud of them and can't wait to see tonight's episode. Okay, back to the story. I just felt the need to include this. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and are enjoying my story. Don't forget to vote and comment. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200+ READS!! ALL OF YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!
———————————————————————————
Emma's Pov
The truck just drove out of sight. I don't like the idea of them being out there. All 4 of the men that are out there are men who are important to me in one way or another. Daryl, he's my dad I just met him and I sure as hell ain't gonna lose him this easily. Rick, he helped protect me on our journey just as much as I helped protect him. Glenn, he saved my life in Atlanta, he cares about me, and in a way he's my best friend. I know it's weird for him to be my best friend since he's older than I am but he's one of the only people I've ever met willing to be a friend to me. Lastly there's T-Dog, I don't know him too well but he helped me get off of that roof in Atlanta, in which I am extremely grateful for him and the other men.

Please God, let them be okay.

*About 2 hours later*
Shane and Carl are hunting for frogs and most of the women are doing the laundry; Andrea, Amy, Lori, Jacqui, and Carol. I never really know what to do around here. I want to make myself useful but I don't know how, I think today I'm going to offer my help to the women doing laundry.

"Hey, do you guys need any help with the laundry by any chance?" I ask to the group of women.

"Oh honey you don't have to worry about helping us, why don't you go play?" Lori says.

"Oh, okay. I just want to help out." I say and walk off.

I don't understand. I'm 12, why can't I help out. I'm completely capable. Maybe I can help out Dale on top of the R.V. maybe he'll enjoy my company. I really need to make some friends. It's just everyone here who is near my age has known each other much longer and they're all so scared of me. I don't think they've had to be out there and actually kill a walker.

"Hey Dale, need any help up there? I'm trying to help out and everyone else I've asked has all denied me." I said forcing a laugh and shaking my head.

"I'm not sure how you can help... but sure c'mon up here!" Dale replied enthusiastic.

So I did as told and climbed to the top of the R.V. Dale ended up leaving once I got up there to start a fire to cook the fish Andrea and Amy caught for dinner.

I don't know how Dale does this all day. I've been up here for 5 minutes looking for something to shoot and of course there's nothing, I mean it's a good thing but I am bored as hell.

The fires started so I assume that's my cue to head down, so I do.

*About an hour later*

Everyone has finished eating now we're all talking, aside from me, I'm just listening. It's not that I don't want to, I just don't see how I could add on to the conversation. We're all talking about our favorite family memories with our moms and dads.