26: Unnoticeable

Daryl's P.O.V

Carl and I haven't found any other signs of Emma. I hate to say this because of how insensitive it sounds but I can't help but think 'what if this is just like another Sophia situation?'

Right now I'm making sure nothing goes wrong with this random woman Rick and Carl let in. 

Rick makes sure Hershel stitched her up and we took her sword and all. She was all stitched up and I took this opportunity to tell him about Carol. 

I got him to come with me and we walked into the cell Carol was in. She stood up and hugged him. 

Beth brought in Judith or as I like to call her Little Ass Kicker. Carol then looked around I guess kinda wondering where Lori was. 

I guess she assumed because she began crying and hugged Rick once more. 

Glenn's P.O.V

Maggie was brought into the same room as me. Both her shirt and bra were gone and I felt the anger run through my body. The man that I learned is The Governor had his hands all over her. 

"One of you is gonna tell us where your camp is." The Governor said as he began to hold a gun to Maggie's head but instead pointed it to me. 

"The prison." Maggie said. 

She began to whimper a bit and The Governor tried to sooth her as if they were together. She pulled away from him and she was then let go and she ran into my arms. 

I hugged her and she cried into my shoulder. 

I then took off my shirt and gave it to her. 

Daryl's P.O.V

The woman woke up. Rick and I went into the room with her just to ask her a few questions. 

"Why did you have formula?" Rick asked her. 

"A korean man and a really pretty girl dropped it after they were taken by the same asshole who shot me." She said very softly. 

"How'd you know where to find us?" Rick proceeded to ask. 

"They were talking about a prison." She said. 

"Where'd this man take them?" He asked. 

She stopped answering. 

Rick then pressed on her gunshot and she was really mad at this. 

"Don't you ever put your hands on me!" She retorted quickly. 

Rick then stepped back and she answered his question. "I'll take you there. You're gonna want gather up some weapons if you plan on getting them back." 

Emma's P.O.V

Everyday when I wake up all I think about is getting back to Carl and Daryl. The more think about never seeing them again the sadder I get. 

My mom decided to visit me today. 

She turned on the light. 

"What has been happening to you in here?!" She asked. 

"Don't act like you don't know. The same thing you've always let happen to me." I said. 

"Sweetheart, I swear I didn't, both The Governor and Merle told me they wouldn't hurt you." She said. 

"You keep telling yourself that." I said. 

"I promise you, I just want to make things right with you." She said.