3:Rick Grimes

Emma's P.O.V
I turned around quite urgently after jumping almost a foot out of my skin, "Hello?" I said, it was more of a question but nothing's changed since before I woke up, I'm still awkward as ever. The man revealed himself, he looked around mid to late 30's he had a slight bit of scruff, blue eyes, short brown hair, and a hospital gown on, he looked just as weak as I did but that "nurse" trying to attack me really got my adrenaline going. He looked extremely familiar but I couldn't place him.

I kinda just stood there are stared at him confused out of my mind. He reached his hand out for me to shake it, "Hi, I'm Rick Grimes." I shook his hand and responded with "Hey, I'm Emma Frazier." He stood there shocked once I said my name, I was confused. "What's wrong?" I asked, he started "I just realized who you were, when your mom would get drunk my partner and I, Shane Walsh, would come to your house and make sure everything was okay, are you aware of why your in the hospital?" It was like a light bulb clicked on in my head, at least now I knew who he was. "In all honesty I don't remember what happened exactly but I can tell you who did this, it was my mom. She was wasted." I said. He looked at me with caring eyes and we were on our way out of the hospital to try and find some help.

On the walk out it was pitch black, I found some matches and we limped out of there together. "I have a son your age, 12 right?" He said and I could hear the worry in his voice but who wouldn't be worried about there child after seeing that, oh wait I know my mom. "Oh really what school does he go to? Maybe I know him." I said. "That one" he said pointing to the school across the street. "I go to the one on the other side of the city." I said, he nodded to acknowledge me and then we both noticed a man up the road a little ways, he was limping and looked like that nurse who had attacked me earlier, he looking like he was rotting.

All of a sudden a man and his son ran out, the man shot the rotting guy. I was in shock, I could tell Rick was too. "I'm Morgan Jones and this is my son Duane. Have either of you been bit?"
———-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you are enjoying my story!!☺️
I realize that I haven't been very good on switching the P.O.V's between characters but that's coming in the next chapter. (Author Add-ons will be in italics and P.O.V switches will be in bold🤙)