8:Hancuffed to the Rooftop

Emma's P.O.V
There was a blonde woman, a Mexican man, a black man, and a black woman. "Hi, I'm Emma Frazier. Thank you for saving me." I said with as much as a smile I could. Just then the 2 men went back outside and a few seconds later rushed back in with Rick and a young Korean man. The blonde woman came up to Rick with her gun pointed at his head and said "You son of a bitch, I otta kill you." She said. The Mexican man spoke up and said,"Just chill out Andrea. Back off." I'm assuming Andrea was her name. "Come on, ease up." The black woman said. "Come ease up?! You're kidding me right?!? We're dead because of this stupid asshole." Andrea quietly shouted. More things were exchanged, I just stayed out of it, but I was scared for Rick. When you're scared you can do some pretty crazy things and I could tell Andrea was scared. "Or pull the trigger." I heard the Mexican man say, my heart skipped a beat, scared she would pull it but she lowered it... thank god. "We're dead... all of us... because of you." Andrea said looking at Rick tears streaming out of her eyes. "I don't understand." Rick expressed. Then, the Mexican man grabbed Rick and started walking with him. Explaining something but I just zoned out, thinking about if Andrea would've said something like that to me or just sugar coated it because I was kid. I seriously need to learn everyone's names. I was brought back by the sound of gun shots. "Dixon!" Andrea exclaimed and went running up the stairs everyone trailing behind her.

~On the Rooftop~

There was an older man, looked about mid to late 50's, standing on the roof shooting down at the walkers. There was something slightly familiar about him, I know I've never seen him before but I feel like I knew him somehow. The black man asked him to put the gun down but the older man took it way too far, shouting racial slurs at him. Soon they broke into a fight. Everyone started panicking and Rick came up and punched him in the back of the head causing him to stop hitting T-Dog, I learned his name when everyone started shouting for Merle to stop. I just concluded that those were their names. Rick handcuffed Merle to a pole on the roof and walked over to the side of the roof, at this point I was zoned out again. I'm don't understand why I couldn't stay alert for long but you know it's whatever.

Everyone was whispering, I tried to eavesdrop but then I couldn't tell what they were saying then Merle tried to talk to me... let's hope this goes better than him and T-Dog's talk.

"Hey" Merle said. I just ignored him. "Hey, if you get me that key I'll make sure you stay alive." He said. I looked over at him with hope in my eyes. He could probably see the gullible-ness in my facial expression but I didn't care, all I cared about was staying alive. But I know it's not safe to let him go. "I'm sorry Merle, I don't think that's a good idea right now, we should wait for you to sober up." I said, I could clearly feel he was under the influence of something. He looked at me with a pure look of disgust. "I just wanna see my baby brother. Daryl." There goes my hopefulness again. My mom told me dads name was Daryl, Daryl Dixon... there's no way that's him... no way. "I'm sorry, I just can't right now." I said. He spit at me, but I dodged it. I was used to my mom doing stuff like that, I got pretty good at dodging it. I saw Rick give T-Dog the key. The least I could do is let T-Dog keep it I mean the man just got beat.

I really hope we get out of here soon because I most definitely am not sticking around to turn into one of those walkers.

"We're gonna need two walkers, and any sheets or something similar to cover ourselves with." Rick said, he was thinking up some sort of plan but what did he have up his sleeve.
--------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the dialogue gets kinda confusing and I know I said this would be about her finding her dad, Daryl, but I swear I'll get to that soon. Maybe even within the next 2 chapters. Anyways don't forget to Vote and Comment!!!!