58: A

Emma's P.O.V

Everyone else had their weapons raised. Dad had his bow pointed at Mary. Michonne had her sward pointed off to the entrance. Carl and I had our guns raised at the other people who were here. The people wearing our stuff.

Carl had his handgun, I had my rifle.

I could hear Rick. "Where the hell did you get this watch?" He asked.

"You want answers? You want anything else? You get 'em when you put down the gun." Alex said in a panic.

"I see your man on the roof with the sniper rifle. How good's his aim?.. Where'd you get the watch?" Rick retorted.

No answers. Carl and I kept our guns out into the other people. Dad and Michonne stumbled around behind us, I couldn't tell exactly what was going on.

"Where'd you get the watch?!" Rick shouted, becoming restless.

"Don't do anything!" Alex announced. "I have this! You just put it down... You put it down!.. You want to listen to me. Theres a lot of us."

"Where did you get the watch?" Rick asked again.

"I got it off of a dead one. I didn't think he'd need it." Alex said.

I hope he's lying. Glenn can't be dead. That is Glenn's watch. Glenn can't be dead.

"What about the riot gear? The poncho?" Rick asked.

"Got the riot gear off a dead cop. Found the poncho on a clothesline." Gareth butted in.

There were many men and women with weapons pointed at us, that didn't worry me though. We've gotten out of many things, last night is proof.

"Gareth, we can wait." Alex said.

"Shut up, Alex." Gareth retorted quickly.

"You talk to me." Rick said to Gareth.

"Whats there left to say? You don't trust us anymore." Gareth replied.

"Gareth-" Alex began.

"Shut up." Gareth replied quickly, again.

"Gareth, please." Alex tried again.

"It's okay... It's okay." Gareth said. "Rick, what do you want?"

"Where are our people?" Rick replied.

"You didn't answer the question." Gareth said.

Nothing else was said. There was groaning, like a sound of struggle or something.

I wasn't facing them, I only heard it all.

The gunfire began, that was my cue.

I began firing at the people, Carl right by my side.

Rick came up to Carl. "Get down, now." He pushed Carl off into some form of hall, after that, Rick pushed me to follow after him.

Sometimes I feel like my dad doesn't care about me, or believes that I know what I'm doing too much, or just I don't even know.

If you think about it, he never really comes up and tries to protect me. At least not anytime recently.

I'm just scared I'm losing him. To me, there's no greater pain than losing someone but them still being alive and just living having to know that they don't care about you anymore.

This thought made me think of my mom, what if I lose my dad like I lost her? Did I do something again? Am I actually losing him because of myself?