40: Slut

Glenn's P.O.V 

The thing I was dreading the most, Maggie or I getting this stupid virus, was happening. Thankfully, it's not her, only me and I'm gonna make sure it stays that way. 

 I have given strict orders, that Hershel has agreed upon, Maggie is not allowed in Cell Block A whatsoever as long as this sickness is still a thing. 

I was sitting in Maggie and I's cell trying to mentally prepare myself to tell Maggie. 

I just kept whispering to myself, "It's gonna be okay." Over and over but Maggie walked in interrupting me giving me no time to prepare. 

"Glenn." She began. 

"Don't" I muttered quickly. "Don't-- don't come in." I said. 

"What is it?" She asked. 

I looked over to her revealing myself in the sick state I was in. "I have it." I revealed. 

3rd Person P.O.V 

A group of people; Daryl, Michonne, and Bob, have been chosen to go out and retrieve medicine for the sick people. 

"It still feels like we could use someone else's help." Daryl said. 

"I know, but who else isn't sick?" Michonne responded. 

"Well, we can't ask Rick. He wants to stay here with Carl and Lil- Asskicker. Plus, theres plenty of other things he could be doing around here to help out." Daryl said. 

"What about Carol?" Michonne asked. 

"She has Lizzie and Mika that she wants to stay back and take care of." Daryl said. 

"Theres Tracy..." Michonne suggested. 

"I am not getting trapped in a car with her for that long. No way." Daryl responded. 

Both Michonne and Daryl laughed at this. Daryl was being serious though. 

"This is a stupid suggestion but theres always Emma, both you and I know that she can handle herself out there." Michonne suggested. Daryl seemed to be considering it. Michonne continued in attempts to further persuade him, "And that way you can still stay around her and not worry about something happening to her without seeing her again or something happening to you, which is highly unlikely either way." 

"I don't think thats a good idea, I mean, she can take care of herself but she is just a kid. She's also in quarantine with all the other kids, including Carl. If something happens here she's gonna be needed. We're taking almost all of the eligible people." Daryl concluded. 

"How come everyone else gets to stay with their kids, but not you?" Michonne asked. 

Daryl shrugged, "If things get to bad Emma has Tracy. Tracy has been better." 

"But she doesn't love Tracy like she does you." Michonne said. 

"Well, I know she can take care of herself, and she has people here looking out for her. Rick already told me that he would. Plus, Emma's got Carl, they make a good team." Daryl said. 

Michonne smiled. Both because of what Daryl said and she thought of someone they can take along. 

"Tyreese." Michonne said. 

Daryl looked puzzled for a moment but quickly caught on. He nodded in agreement despite their previous differences. 

"Since we're gonna head out soon, I'll go see if Tyreese is up for it and you see if you can get Emma to come out here. I need to talk to her." Daryl said.