13:Center-Wide Decontamination

A/N: I'm trying to use the dialogue from the show but put my own twist on it meaning I will have dialogue similar to the shows but not exact. Also I've gotten some requests from you guys and as much as I love that y'all are giving me feedback and ideas that's just not where I want to go with this story just yet the ideas y'all are giving me are some I've already had myself and plan on working into the story. I hope you guys will still continue to enjoy my story I just have some other ideas I want to have already been in the story before I go with that specific situation. Okay, okay... back to the story. Thank you all for reading, as well as 300+ thank you so much and please continue to enjoy. Don't forget to vote and comment.
———————————————————————————
Emma's P.O.V

I walk into the same room we were in last night for dinner. Almost everyone in our group is at the table already. Glenn looks like actual death... okay maybe not really... bad choice of words... oops.

"Never let me drink alcohol again." Glenn said, though he sounded rather miserable.

Everyone kinda chuckled at him.

"Dad, do you have a hangover?" Carl asked.

"Did your mom tell you to ask that?" Rick responded.

Everyone chuckled.

"Well you are correct, you could call it something like that." Rick said happily.

Glenn and Rick have very different outlooks on being hungover.

Shane walks in. He has about 3 or 4 scratches on his neck. It looks like someone clawed him. I wonder what this is about.

"Hey Shane. What happened to your neck?" Dale asked.

"Oh, I don't know. I must've done it in my sleep." Shane replied.

"I've never seen you don't that before, it's not like you at all." Rick stated.

"Yeah... It's not like me at all." Shane said over pronounciating the "me" and glaring at Lori as he said it.

Shane is most definitely not a good liar... unless he's trying to make it obvious. I mean it's clear Shane has a thing for Lori, I feel as if everyone can see that besides Rick and maybe Carl. I wonder if Shane tried to do anything to Lori.

-A little bit later-

Jenner gave a speech about what this thing is. There's a big screen on the wall that brought up an x-ray type video of someone. You could see their brain. That's what this thing effects. The video he brought up was called "TS-19" the whole time he was talking all I could think about was Amy, how much she was screaming, that walker biting into her arm and neck, and lastly the reanimated her. This all brought tears to my eyes but I held them in. Andrea on the other hand couldn't.

"Uhm, excuse me but I'm sure other people have been wondering this as well, what happens when the timer on that clock gets to zero?" Dale asked.

"Center-wide decontamination." Jenner replied.

"And what is that?" I but in.

Jenner shuts right up and avoids all eye-contact with anyone in our group.

"Jenner!?" Daryl begins.

Still no response from Jenner.

"Vi, what happens when center wide decontamination happens?" Rick asks.