4:Rotting Dead People A.K.A Walkers

Emma's P.O.V
Rick and I were both confused when Morgan used the word "bit" I think I was slightly more educated on this whole "Rotting Dead People" thing considering the fact that I've actually had to kill one. "Wait so in that hospital I didn't actually kill a living person?" I said with a crack of relief in my voice, Morgan replied with "No these people are already dead, they get bit or as some people say infected, then they turn into one of those rotting things and the cravings start, they feed on anything that still is alive or producing body heat." I didn't tell Rick about that nurse because I wasn't too sure what was going on and I just wanted to survive, but now that he knows what happened and has hopefully taken that into consideration I'm gonna apologize for not telling him.

Third Person P.O.V
A few hours passed Rick, Morgan, and Emma had differences Morgan kept Rick and Emma quarantined in another room away from himself and Duane. Rick and Emma earned Morgan's trust and Morgan gave them free roam to the lower half of the house. Morgan also confided in Rick and Emma in a way when he confessed the story about his wife.

Rick's P.O.V
Emma was coming over to talk to me, I can't believe she could just kill one of those things. "Hey Rick, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not telling you about killing that... I don't even know what to refer to them as... but me not telling you at the hospital when you met me was wrong and I hope you can accept my apology." Emma said. I could tell she had a genuine regret, I forgave her because I could tell she was a sweet girl, and plus considering what happened before this whole dead people walking thing took over she was already emotionally damaged, and when adrenaline kicks in it can make you do some crazy things. I just nodded, I wasn't sure how to respond to that, I hope she got that fact that I accepted her apology, I was just trying to take in everything that I'd just learned about the world.

Emma's P.O.V
I hope Rick accepted my apology, I had nowhere else to go besides stick with them.

Duane came over and properly introduced himself. He seemed like a cool guy, he was 14 so about 2 years older than me.

"I'm pretty sure we went to the same school, Did you go to the school on the other side of town?"Duane asked. I recognized him from somewhere but he didn't seem as familiar as Rick did when I first saw him. "Yeah!" I exclaimed. We carried out a conversation but all I could think about was whether or not my mom was alive, if she is I really hope I never run into her. If she still has access to drugs and alcohol I know for a fact that she would for sure hurt me. Duane and I's conversation ended, I felt the urge to get something off my chest but I wasn't gonna tell Duane, it just didn't feel right, then a light bulb lit up in my head, Morgan confided in me maybe I should do the same.

Morgan's P.O.V
Emma and Duane seemed to become friends. Emma came walking over, "Hey Morgan." She said gaining my attention. "Can I talk to you?" She seemed as if she wanted something but I wasn't sure what that particular thing was but damn I was curious, so I agreed with a "Sure."

Emma's P.O.V
Oddly after Morgan gave his speech and practically confided in Rick and I, Duane was there too, I felt a sense of trust in Morgan. I talked to Morgan and tried to learn as much as possible about these... Rotting Dead People, I wasn't sure what to call them so that inspired my first question. "What should I refer to these things as?" I asked. Morgan replied "I call them Walkers but I've heard other things, you can really call them what you want." I nodded "I think I'll stick with Walkers, I like that anyway." I said smiling. Even before the 'take over' happened I was a really light hearted and smiley person, I guess that carried over. We continued to talk about these things but we were soon interrupted by a car alarm.
--------------------------------------------------------------
This chapter was kinda all over the place and waaaay out of order when compared to the story line of the show so imma just go with it because I like it, I hope you did too!!! Don't forget to vote and comment!!!