Chapter 2

My alarm goes off way too early in the morning. I roll over and look at my phone shining 8:05 AM in my eyes and I squint as I turn my brightness down a little so I can see all of my notifications filling up my screen. I have 3 missed FaceTime calls, from 3:30 this morning, all from Nash. Great, looks like the boys didn't get any sleep last night. I open my twitter app and scroll through my mentions and my screen is full of people from my town so excited about Magcon. Since Matt and Nash are the only two boys who actually live around us, more than a few girls that went to my high school were obsessed with some of the other boys in their group.

 I laugh as I scroll through the obsessed fangirls and I come across a tweet from Nash, he quoted Tori's picture of the four of us that she put up last night and it said "@nashgrier: I miss you girls way too much, I can't wait to spend the weekend together and then come home for a few months and return to normal!(:"

 I smiled to myself, favoriting the tweet and closing out of twitter to step into my bathroom. I quickly texted Tori making sure she was up and then stepped into a warm shower turning on my phone to my new favorite song, Cheap Sunglasses.

 When I got out I had already laid out my outfit. Since I was going to be in the car for around 3 hours, I threw on my Cameron Dallas sweatshirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I dried my hair and straightened it, since I was cursed with the gift of naturally curly hair. After I apply my makeup and finish getting everything put together for this long weekend I carry out all of my things to the car and head over to Tori's house.

 On the drive to Tori's house, I received a phone call from Nash, through my Bluetooth in the car I answer, "hey nash"

 "hey ab, are you up?!"

 "Crap, no we were supposed to be up already?!"

 I can hear the suprise in his voice as he yells, "ABBI, all the guys and I are up because we know you two are coming down this morning and you're not even up yet?! I know how long it takes you to ge-"

 I try to hold my laughter in through his entire rant but fail and laugh loudly as I yell, "NASH it's okay calm down. I'm pulling into Tori's driveway right now, after she gets her crap in my car we are coming. Okay?"

 As I'm saying this Tori is walking out of her house with a tribal-print backpack on her back and her suitcase pulling behind her. Following her is her mom, carrying another duffel bag of Tori's. As she walks up to the car I open up the trunk for her to set her stuff in and she screams, "Abbi, I am seriously so excited for this weekend like I haven't seen Matt and Nash in like months and I haven't even been able to have random dance parties with carter and I've just missed everyone so much!"

 I forget nash is still connected to my car stereo so I slightly jump when his voice comes through my car door speakers as he says "HI MY FAVORITE REDHEAD!"

 "Oh heyyyyyy nashhhhhy, are you ready for this crazy ass weekend we have ahead of us?!"

 "Uh definitely, I got a whole 5 hours of sleep last night just to prepare for this!"

 Tori laughs and looks at me and smiles as she gets into the passenger seat and her mom comes around to her window as I roll it down, "hey Susie, whatsup?"

She looks at us through the top of her glasses, her serious look, as she starts to tell us how we need to be careful and be responsible as you hear someone grabbing Nash's phone, Taylor, and yelling "COCKKKKKKKKK" into the receiver and then hang up. Tori and I just look at each other and start busting up laughing so hard there's tears in our eyes and we give our last goodbyes to her mom and younger sister, Jeni, and back out of her driveway and begin our road trip.