Chapter 50

Author's Note:

Hey guys, sorry about the late update! Tori and I just started college this last week so basically the weeks leading up to this week have been filled to the brim. Once we get used to our schedule and things then we will be on more of a regular updating schedule. Thanks for reading! 

---------------------------------

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining in through the open cracks in the curtains and like usual, I was the first one awake. I sit up a small bit and go through my usual morning routine: check twitter, check snapchat, check Facebook, reply to texts, etc.

I was only on my third snapchat story when I hear a firm knock on the hotel door. "Nash? Matt? Open up, I have a question for you two!" I try to ignore Chad's booming voice until it woke up one of the boys, but the knocks get consistently louder and I just decided to take matters into my own hands and wake Nash up.

I shake Nash's sleeping body next to me, not stopping until he finally rolled over and met my gaze. "Nash, your dad's at the door. Do something!" I practically pushed him off the bed.

"Shit, wake Tori up!" Nash whispers to me while he throws a shirt over his head.

I turn around to wake her up and I see Matts already up too, sitting up and looking confused as ever. I make eye contact with him as I point to the door and mouth Chad's name in his direction, his face immediately paleing as he quickly shakes Tori awake.

"MA-" Tori begins to groan, quite loudly, as she flips over, only letting out a syllable of her plea before Nash does a flying leap across the space in between the beds to slap a hand on her mouth just in time.

Now that Tori's completely awake and also aware of what was going on at the moment, Nash grabs both of our wrists as he pulls us towards the bathroom. He pushes us in there and holds his index finger to the middle of his lips, silencing us, before quickly shutting the door and opening the other door to the hotel.

"Oh, hey Chad. Sorry, we were still in bed...what can I do for ya?" Nash asks, sounding a little forced because he was never usually this happy-go-lucky in the mornings.

"Oh, uh I just wanted to talk to you about a few things for a quick second...can I um, come in?" I hear Chad ask, a slight confusion in his tone of voice.

"Uh... yeah, yeah, yeah, sure no problem chad." Matt rushes his words as I hear the hotel door click shut.

"Since when do you two wear pink and purple socks?" Chad asks the boys, a slight humor in his voice.

Tori and I both turn to each other and hold our breath, knowing that chad had most likely caught us in our lie.

"Uhhh…” Nash began, obviously struggling for words to catch himself.

“We forgot to pack socks and we asked the front desk if they had any and they only had these ones so….” Matt saves him and I swear I hear Nash sigh in relief through the door.

"Okay..well what are your plans for today?" Chad leisurely asks.

"Uhhh nothing, probably just chilling here all day." Nash answers, a hurried tone to his questioning father.

“Okay...well, be safe boys..” I let out a small breath, thinking we were safe until he began to speak again and just as he did, the doorknob to the bathroom started turning slowly, “Oh, let me just use the bathroom in here real quick before I head back.”

“NO!” Nash quickly screams, “I mean no, you can’t...the um...the toilet is clogged. Yeah, Cam was over here earlier and...you know Cam.” He lets out, quite hurriedly.