Chapter 51

Matt's POV

After almost half an hour of Nash attempting to help me get my thoughts under control we decided that I was ready.

"Ohkay bro, now you gotta text her so y'all can meet up somewhere to do this." Nash says while handing me my phone.

"Wait, I don't know where we should go." I admit, sheepishly.

"Why don't y'all go on the roof or something? She likes to look at the stars." Nash suggested from his laying down position on the bed.

"Yeah, thats a good idea. God, I'm her boyfriend and I can't even think of something simple like that." I groaned running my hand down my face.

"Don't worry bro, you're just nervous." Nash reassured me sitting up, slapping me on the back. I pulled out my phone to text Tori, who was currently in Mahogany's room, hanging out and doing whatever girls do in their free time.

Me: Hey, come meet me by the stairs. (:

Tori: I'm laying down, I don't wanna get up.....

Me: Please, babe!

Tori: What's in it for me?

Me: You get to see my face..

Tori: Ehhh...

Me: I'll give you a kiss (;

Tori: Ohkay, I'll be there in like 5 minutes. :)

"Aye, I got another question I've been meaning to ask you..." Nash hesitantly asked.

"What?" I asked while looking at my phone.

"Well...I know this is kinda like personal and weird because we are all friends but.....have you and Tori....you know.....like....gotten it in yet?" He asking rubbing the back of his neck looking at the floor. Almost immediately I felt the heat in my cheeks as I awkwardly coughed.

"No, we haven't. Curious, why are you asking?" I wasn't really sure where he was going with this but I guess I should have known that it was going to be coming sooner or later.

"Damn boy! For real? She's literally like all over you, like all the time. I'm not the only one that's noticed too, like all the guys have. And you still haven't gotten it yet? She so wants you bro." Nash explained to me almost as if I was a small child.

"Dude, I know. When we are alone she's always tryna go for it. Like I would love too, don't get me wrong, but I get nervous about that too." I told him as I thought about it myself.

"How far have you gotten then?" He questioned me, I could tell he was past the awkward stage of his question now.

"Um, we've gotten pretty far I guess." Nash motioned with his hands for me to continue, "We got to third base, okay?" I quickly finished as I felt like he was interrogating me.

"BRO! AND YET YOU STILL HAVEN'T GONE ALL THE WAY!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Nash yelled throwing his hands in the air. "You so gotta do it." He added looking directly at me.

"I will. It just has to be the right time." I defended myself. "I have to go meet Tori now, so I'll see you later."

"When you get back you have to tell me everything!" Nash shouts after me as I'm leaving out the door.

"You're such a girl!" I yell back walking down the hall. I walk towards the stairs and I don't see Tori yet so I lean against the wall while I start a new tweet, 'You're never not on my mind' my notifications go crazy right away, a lot of people tagging Tori and fangirling over our relationship. I decide to favorite a few still waiting for her to come. When I heard footsteps I looked up and saw Tori coming down the hall, she was barefoot and had athletic shorts on with my football sweatshirt and her hair was in bun on top of her head. She still looked amazing. She smiled at me as she looked up from her phone and I made eye contact with her. She broke into a small run and when she reached me, she jumped into my arms.