Chapter 60

Abbi's POV:
Another week went by, not too many things changing in the meantime. Tori wasn't mad at Nash and I anymore, she realized she needed us more than anything right now since Matt was almost always MIA when it came to our house.
I guess he never gave her a solid breakup scene, judging by the shocked expression on Tori's face the most visible when we walked into the house moments ago and all of Matt's things were gone.
"Why would he just....leave?" Tori spoke through her sobs as she sat on her bedroom floor, hunched over as she realized he was actually gone.
I lowered myself onto the floor next to her, immediately feeling her presence as her head moved into my lap, gripping onto me as my own body shook with her movements. I look back to the door where Nash was, the angriest expression I've ever seen on his face, as he paced back and forth, his fists clenched tightly at his side.

He looks to me as if I had some magical answer as to what he should do, to make everything better. But I didn’t have just one answer, nothing he said or did could make this any better for her. We were just going to have to get over this with time, that’s the only thing that we could do.

After the sun had gone down a noticeable amount and Tori started to become limp in my arms, I called Nash over and he helped me move her into her bed, pulling the blanket over her and shutting the door behind us.

I was exhausted also, not saying a word as I silently turned around into Nash's chest and clung onto him as I shut my eyes, still standing up.

"Babe? Let's go to sleep..." Nash tried to move, me still being stubborn and not moving an inch.

"Noooo, carry me." I mumble into his chest, not moving away or opening my eyes as I felt him pick me up off my feet and start to walk.I reach my arms up to wrap around his neck as I feel myself drifting farther to sleep, not even remembering him laying me down on the bed.

I am shook awake in the middle of the night, opening my eyes and straining to see what's happening as I look up and almost have a heart attack as Tori is standing in front of me, beside my bed.

"What's wrong?" I frantically whisper as she starts crying in front of me.

"Can you move him?" She points behind me and I look and see Nash right up against my back, basically laying sideways so he was taking up the whole bed.

I turn over myself and use all of my strength to push him over until he was on the other side of the bed, causing him to stir in his sleep, jolting up at the sudden movement. Tori takes this opportunity to climb over me and lay in between the two of us, curling onto her side towards Nash as she continues to quietly sob.

"What's wrong?!" Nash realizes what's going on and looks to me with his eyes wide.

I give him a look through the darkness as if it was obvious what was wrong and I lay back down wrapping my arms around Tori, not knowing what to say or do to make it better, just being there.

Nash moves closer and puts one of his arms around her while he immediately falls back asleep, not seeming to be phased at all by what was happening.
-

-

-

The next time I open my eyes, the morning sun is peeking in through my curtains. I throw the blankets off of the top of me, and get out of bed, making my way downstairs. I figure it was going to be awhile before either of them completely wake up, so I take the time to make an actual breakfast. Once I had pancakes, eggs, and bacon made both of them seem to have crawled out of bed and started to eat their breakfast. I sit down with them at the counter, awkward tension filling the air.

As I sat there sipping my orange juice, I knew I had to come up with a distraction. We all needed something to get our minds off of this shitty situation we were all put in. We could throw a party, but that has a great possibility of turning out like the last one we had here...No, what we needed were other people. People who could turn any bad situation into a good one in a second. As I stood from my seat and stepped into the other room, pulling my phone out of my pocket, I knew exactly whose contact I was looking for.