Chapter 13

I suggest to everyone that we go back to Tori and I's room because it's in the corner of the floor and away from most other rooms so we could be as loud as we wanted. All of the boys agree and we head back up to our room. "let's get pizza guys, I'm starving" Tori suggests, as she lays sideways on her bed.

I get on the phone and call Pizza Hut Delivery. I literally end up ordering 10 large pizzas for the 13 of us because most of us haven't eaten since earlier that afternoon. We all sit around having fun, a few of the guy's make silly vines for their second channels or Mobli videos. Not even noticing they were gone, there was a knock at the door and Jack G. and Taylor are on the other side of the door with backpacks on their backs. I give them a weird look but let them in anyways as they set the backpacks down on the small island in the middle of the kitchen that came in all the suites at the hotel.

They begin to unzip their bags as Taylor pulls out a bottle of vodka and shouts, "WE ABOUT TO GET TURNNNNNT" and waves it around in the air.

"How the hell did you get all of that alcohol?!" Jacob questions Taylor.

"We snuck down to the bar in the lobby and grabbed some. It doesn't even have doors, so it wasn't locked. We just went incognito and James Bond on that mother" Jack G. replies to Jacob.

"Literally, were going to have such a good night. You guys are so slick," Tori says to the boys as she goes over and opens a bottle of dark liquid and pours it in a red-solo cup that she proceeds to write her name on with sharpie. We all grab a cup of something or another until the pizza arrives. By the time the pizza comes I am already feeling the buzz coming along with how much alcohol I have consumed. I ate about 2 slices of the cheese pizza and walked over to where nash was sitting and plopped down on his lap. I turn so I am sitting sideways on his lap, my feet hanging over the arm of the chair, "hiiiiiiii nash," I slur as I run my free hand that's not holding my cup through the front of his hair.

"Abbi are you okay? I think you've had eno-" he begins to take my cup away but I pull back and stand up before he can grab it.

"Nash, don't be a party pooper. You're always such a party pooper. Be funnnnnn" I yell as I almost trip over a wild Cameron Dallas laying on the floor. "Cameron, you need to watch yourself buddy. I don't want to be falling over you." I laugh uncontrollably as I realize what I just said, and a few others start laughing along with me also.

"I...I need some fresh air guys." I say, not knowing if anyone heard me, as I walk out of the doorway. I step out into the hall and wander over to the elevators and back to where all the other rooms are. I suddenly think of a super fun idea. I walk up to one of the doors on the floor below us and knock loudly. A teenage girl, about my height, wearing a Cameron Dallas sweatshirt and a pair of shorts opens up the door.

"Hey, I know that guy!" I almost yell as I point to her sweatshirt.I never knew Cameron had moving sweatshirts, it confused me and I swear the girl had two heads both giving me a weird look. She begins to close the door slowly in my face when I reach my arm out and quickly say "Wanna meet him? He's right up there," I say pointing to the floor above us. "I'll let you touch THE cameron Dallas. You can, come on let's go. You have any friends? I do too. But tell them cameron Dallas is upstairs." I say as I drag her out of her room and towards the elevators. I begin galloping down the hall now, knocking on every other door and yelling "GUYS CAMERON DALLAS IS OUT HERE, LETS GO SEE HIM" I gather a large group of girls and get back on the elevator and make my way back to my room.

I knock on the door a few times and Matt comes and opens it, "hiiiiiii matttttty. Let us through," I say as I put my hand on his shoulder and push past him. His eyes widen once he sees all of the girls standing behind me. They all start to scream and breathe harder. "Guys, it's just Matt. He's weird. And he has a girlfriend. Awkward, right? Yeah. Let's go see the hotter ones. "

Matt lets me through and puts his arm back across the doorway so the others can't get in as he stares at me dumbfounded. I walk into the room and sit on Cameron's back, since he is still laying on the ground where I left him. "CammmCammmm let's go, I have some friends for you. Come outside. "

I say as I shake him to make him move. "Take your shirt off too, I told them they could touch you...and they like when you're shirts not on..i think.." I say to him as I grab his hand and pull him out the door.

The girls start to scream louder and once Cam notices the girls that are outside of our hotel room he snaps out of his drunk state almost immediately and steps back into the room, away from the girls. " I'm sorry he's being an annoying asshole right now, please leave a message after the beep. bye" I say as I step back into the room and shut the door.

I then walk over and pour myself another glass half full of vodka and I go over and add some fruit juice to it and walk over and sit back down on nash. I pull my phone out and open up the vine app. I create a new vine and whisper to my phone that was facing nash and I, "guys, I founnnnd nash grier. Shhhhhh he's sleeping" I say as I pat his face trying to make him close his eyes. "Abbi, what are you-" he starts to say and my eyes widen, "HE KNOWS MY NAME?! AHHHH" I scream as the vine ends. Nash and I end up laughing for the next few minutes while I finish the vine and post it. We must have been laughing for so long because after a while I felt my eyes get heavier and close.