Chapter 25

As soon as the Jacks were finished with their performance the boys had to go back and meet the rest of the fans before the night ended. Nash stood up from his spot next to me, helping me up after he got to his feet. Before he walked over to his previous spot next to Taylor, he squeezed my hand and pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his toned torso and he did the same. Before he pulled away he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my body, "I think we have some talking to do, later." He pulls away with a smirk on his face. I nod my head and let go of him so he can walk back over to his spot, fans now beginning to form a line behind it.

I have been either dancing with Mahogany and Tori or watching Nash interract with his fans for the past half hour or so. I looked over at him now and a girl around his height was walking up to him, she had beach blonde hair that was curled to perfection. She was wearing a cropped top with really short shorts..which makes no sense because it's really freaking cold outside. Before she walked up to Nash, I see her pull her shirt down revealing more cleavage. I roll my eyes, "Maybe we should go give her some water, she looks really thirsty" Tori comments behind me. I laugh along with her as we continue to watch this girl. This is exactly why were best friends.

The girl walks up to Nash, him barely acknowledging her, and wraps her arms around him in a hug as she buries her face in his neck. I can almost feel myself becoming more and more red with anger as she whispers something in his ears that makes his eyes pop out of his head. He begins to turn red as she pulls away, running her hand down his chest as she does so. She turns around for the picture and Nash has that painted smile on his face the entire time.

Next thing I know, I look back over and she is literally all over Nash. who does this bitch think she is? Tori gasps from behind me as she realizes the same thing and Nash trying to push her off of him. Finally, one of the security guards peels her off of him, literally,  and Nash looks over at the two of us staring at him and shrugs his shoulders and gives us a small smile.

As the girl is walking past us to go to the other side of the stage, Tori grabs a water bottle from the cooler next to the stage and reaches her hand out and hands it to the girl, “Here, you seem a little thirsty..” The girl rolled her eyes at Tori and gave me a look, but all of the fans around us started ooooo-ing at the girl as she walked past them.

I turned around and high-fived Tori and we both started laughing at how all of the girls behind the barriers now were giving her dirty looks. We showed her.

After a while, I remember I had to check in with my mom tonight. I decide since I wasn’t really doing anything now I would send her a quick text or facetime her or something. I reach down into my right pocket to grab my phone, but come up empty handed. Where is my phone? I swear I just had it...what the heck. I decide to go in the back and check my purse. I make my way off the stage, after giving Tori a heads up on where I was going, and I pass by Nash to walk through the doors to the backstage and he shoots me a concerned look, his eyebrows knitting together. I smile at him to let him know everything’s good and I open the doors to reveal the kitchen and a table with my purse set on it. I begin to frantically search through my purse, taking everything out and putting it on the table. I groan loudly once I realize that my phone, in fact, wasn’t in my purse either. “What’s wrong?” A concerned voice asks me.

I turn around to see Jacob walking through the door from the main room and over towards me. I sigh loudly, “Nothing...I just can’t find my phone anywhere. I think I might’ve left it in the room.”

“Well, I’m not doing anything right now, I’ll go up with you..let’s go,” Jacob says as he starts to walk down the hallway and I follow him.

As we are walking, I begin to think about my realization about Nash and I’s friendship earlier...I really need someone else’s opinion.

“Hey Jacob?” I turn towards him.