Chapter 11

Tori's POV

I was still sitting behind the camera when Nash and Abbi got up and left and soon after, the boys continued to answer questions. At one point, it was Matt’s turn to pick a question that someone tweeted him and he pulled it up and quickly glanced at me. Then he started turning red and acted almost like he was planning something in his mind. All the boys got semi-quiet as Matt read his question out loud.

"Are you and Tori dating yet? #Mari is my OTP" He read directly from his phone.

Everyone starts "oo-ing" like most immature teenage boys would do. They all start pushing him playfully waiting for him to answer the question when suddenly Carter comes over behind the camera, where I am sitting and grabs my wrist and pulls me into the view of the camera shot.

"I don't know, why don't we ask her?!" He yells as he pushes me next to Matt.

Matt sort of lays his hand on top of mine as he looks me in the eyes, licking his lips before he spoke. " I've kinda been meaning to ask you Tori, would you be my girlfriend?" I can feel my face almost instantly turn a bright shade of red as I shook my head yes because I couldn't really form words at the moment I was so happy.

I wrapped my arms around his back as I hug him and he wraps his arms around me and after awhile we pull away and he gives me one of the sweetest, softest, kisses ever and I smile at him and tell him that I'll be right back...I HAVE to tell Abbi what just happened to me.

Abbi's POV  

As I was posing for a picture with a fan, Tori came barging out of the door almost running into my arms. I step away from the girl and take a step back from all of them, and meet the eyes of a concerned Nash. I wave him off and mouth "it's okay" as he continues to get pictures with the last few girls that had formed a line in the hallway outside the rooms.

I hugged Tori back and then pulled her away and her face was beat red, almost matching her red lipstick she had put on to match her outfit when we went out to dinner. I pulled her arms length apart and quickly assessed her to make sure she wasn't hurt then I asked, "what the hell happened in there?! What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

She quickly shakes her head no and then confesses, "Matt just asked me to be his girlfriend, Abbi. Matt and I are dating."

I take it in what she just said and I smack her arm, "NO WAY?! OH MY GOD. WHAT THE HELL MATT YOU HOLY CRAP TORI WHAT." And after this, we started doing what any other teenage girls would do when they find out news like this, we grabbed each other's arms and started jumping around in circles screaming.

By this time Nash is done with the fans and he walks over to where Tori and I are standing. He walks up to Tori and puts both of his hands on either sides of her face and makes her look at him. "Tori, what's going on..are you okay? Did he hurt you, I'll go in there and give him a piece of Nash for desert," he says as he removed his hands from her face and starts to make his way back towards the hotel room.

"NO nash, he asked her out. They're dating. And she's freaking out, you know how she gets when she freaks out. How long have you known her?!" I say to him and he laughs and runs his hand through the front of his hair.

"True, I should've known she would react like this when he finally got the nerve to ask you out. Wait..." He thinks for a second, "did he ask you out on video?"

Tori nods her head and says, "yeah, it was a question a fan asked and he kinda just..asked me right there."

"AWW that's so adorable. I think it's sweet that he wants everyone to know and he isn't going to hide your relationship." I say to her as I ask her a bunch of questions about what exactly happened while Nash and I were away.

We finish swooning over how sweet Matt is, Nash awkwardly agreeing with everything we said and we made our way  into Nash and Cams room.  When we enter the room they are just I finishing the video and Taylor yells, "GIRLLSSSSS, get in the end of this video. "

Refusing to argue, tori and I climb on the back of the bed where there's a little bit of room. Nash grabbed a glass of water from the bathroom and when he walked back in, he took a seat right next to me on the edge of the bed. At this point, all 11 of us are on one bed so we are all very close together. Basically, Tori and Nash are sitting on my lap and I try to get up and sit on my knees but am pulled back down when they began asking and answering questions again.

“Tori and Carter dance battle!!!” Aaron screamed while reading the tweet on his phone. We all stand around the bed now and Tori and Carter on top of it, Nash starts playing music from his phone and they both start dancing. They both earned claps and at one point, Matt jumps up on the bed and starts twerking towards the camera. Everyone falls on the floor laughing by the end of this dance battle and the boys wrap up the video after this.