Chapter 5

*Abbi's POV*

As soon as Tori stormed out of the room everyone went quiet. After they had a few minutes to soak in what was happening, Matt was the first one to move out of all the boys and he walked over to me and asked, "What happened to Tori?"

I was still kind of hurt, so as tears began to fill my eyes I slowly answered him, "We...we got in a fight earlier and I was trying to make things right with her but she got up and stormed out.."

Matt sticks his hands in his pocket and sighs, "Well, don't worry about it ab. I'm going to go find out where she went..wish me luck." He said as he wrapped his arms around me in a warm hug that made me feel a little bit better and then he walked away.

I curled my knees up to my chest in the small chair I was sitting in and put my head down as I thought about what just happened.

Next thing I know I feel two strong hands on my shoulders and I look up into Nash's concerned eyes. "Hey," I give him a small smile.

Nash doesn't smile back though, instead he just sits on the side of the chair that I'm sitting in and I rest my forehead on his knee as I look down at my hands. Nash somehow knows I don't want to talk about it, so he doesn't say anything and just soothingly rubs circles on my back with his hand and we sit there for awhile until I decide to go back to my room to unpack and get ready, because the boys want to go to dinner in around an hour or two. I say goodbye to the boys and walk back into my room and start to unpack my things...