Chapter 8

Once we get to the restaurant, Bart went up and gave them our reservations and we are lead to a big long table in a back room, away from the rest of the diners. I take a seat in between Nash and Jack G and Tori sat across from me, oddly not by Matt but instead she sat between Carter and Taylor. Nash and I both look at each other and then to Matt who was sitting one seat away from me next to Jack and Aaron. He didn't look too upset about the situation so we didn't push it. When it came time to order I ordered what I do at every restaurant it seems like, a cheeseburger and fries. Nash laughs at my normal order as he begins to order his food.

While we are waiting for our food, small talk is made with everyone and I look over and see tori glancing down at her phone smiling and blushing like crazy and just as a look of confusion comes across my face, I look over and see Matt doing the same exact thing and smile to myself. They are so cute together, i just hope he doesn't hurt her.

I quickly get out my phone and create a new message:

To: Matthew  & Nash

Me:Hurt our best friend, we will hurt you.

Nash: yeah, what she said  

I smile as we both look over at Matt and a small look of panic washes over his face. Nash and I both start laughing as Matt looks over at us. "Yeah, be scared little matthew" I say to him from across Jack's chest.

Soon after this our food arrives and you'll never know how fast a table of teenage boys will shut up once they get food unless you were in this room right now.  When we finish eating and everyone is getting up and slipping our jackets on, since it's still a little chilly in Chicago this time of year, Cam calls everyone's attention towards himself.

"Hey guys, when we get back everyone in my room. Were going to film a Q&A video. Everyone tweet out and ask people to send us questions with #AskMagCon and we will answer them. See you losers then." And with that, we all made our way back to the hotel which was just a few blocks away so Nash, Matt, Tori and I decided to just walk.