Chapter 2

Third POV- Olympian throne room

Silence.
Silence for the first time in forever.
The hero of Olympus is not going to help them.

"We need him" Rachel, the current host of the oracle said, "The prophecy states;

As sea falls, darkness will rise.
With no where to turn, Olympus will turn lies.
One earthling with razing future
Will be night's new suitor.
Raze or save his birthright has always been.
But not ever thing is as they seem"

"Is there a prophecy for a Quest to find Percy?" Annabeth asked, looking like she just woke up.
Her hair is in a mess and her eyes a bloodshot from tears.
Rachel rolled her eyes but nodded.
"Nothing will change until fate is made
The sea's mind will be made by a blade.
Music shall be his pull.
Once his decision is full.
East is the way to flow.
Quickly or the children of immortals will get the final blow"

"So it literally says that to find Percy before he moves on from us forever" Athena said "But east though...I need to study this"
Athena knew exactly what the second prophecy was about so she was going to tell Percy before the other gods find out.

—a couple of hours later—

Luke/Percy's POV

I was laughing about Kirstene running around the apartment, chasing Dylan after a dare to kiss her when another iris message appeared to reveal Athena.
I jumped.
"Don't catch me off guard!" I said, fake clutching my chest.
"Was the Percy-"
"Don't call me that"
"-Jackson scared?" Jake teased as he ate a whole lot of chocolate cake.
I rolled my eyes to see her worried look.
"What?" I asked.
She sighed.
"There has been the prophecy revealed..and you're not going to like it" she said, making the others freeze.
They sat down on the chair with me, making now purple hair going in front of my glasses.
"The great prophecy is about you and Nyx" she said "It goes like this;
As sea falls, darkness will rise.
With no where to turn, Olympus will turn lies.
One earthling with razing future
Will be night's new suitor.
Raze or save his birthright has always been.
But not everything is as they seem"

"Well then..."Kirsty said.
"There's another one isn't there?" I asked, noticing the look on Athena's face.
She nodded.
"The one for a quest...to find Percy Jackson"
I growled.
"Who's going?" I asked.
"The seven plus Nico, Thalia and Adrien" she said "But they don't know what the prophecy means"
"Go on" I said.

"Nothing will change until fate is made
The sea's mind will be made by a blade.
Music shall be his pull.
Once his decision is full.
East is the way to flow.
Quickly or the children of immortals will get the final blow"

"It's saying to find Percy before he...kills?" Jake asked.
I shake my head.
"No, its to try and find me. Its saying that nothing will change in their life and mine until the fates allow it to. Something to go with a blade...maybe in combat...will reveal my true intentions. I am being pulled towards music at east, which I guess is Camp Half-blood when we're there, and as I finally forget about the Greeks, they will get the eternal pain from betraying me in the first place" I explained.
Everyone but Athena stood there shocked.
Athena smirked.
"Well done, not even my smartest child could do that" Athena said.
"Her?" I asked with a sour tone.
"No, Malcolm, the new head councillor of Athena cabin" Athena said smirking "Annabeth will never become it after what she did to you"
I laughed.
"Victory for team Luke!!!" Jake yelled.
Kristy soaked him with ice cold water.
I rolled my eyes as they all chased each other, trying to use their powers;
Dylan electricity.
Kristy water.
Jake...his skills to run away (well fast healing to himself and others but in this situation...running).
I rolled my eyes and turned to Athena who was enjoying herself watching my friends.