Chapter 26: Roadtrip part 1

A/n Hey guys, I'm so so so so so so sorry for the delayed update, I'm such a terrible person. I've just started my final year at high school and I'm overloaded already. And it doesn't help this chapter is sooooooooo long. I have planned the rest of the book but I need a little bit of help from you guys; How do you want the war to end?
That's something you haven't heard in a while, I've been focusing on Percy/Luke's career the war has been almost non-existed in the book. I'm not sure what I should do or who Percy should end/not end up with.
What do you think?

Warning: mention to depression, self-harm and suicide (one of the songs in this chapter will be about depression and is about suicide, so when the song comes up, I will put the song in bold so if you're sensitive, you do not have to read the lyrics)

Enjoy!

~1 day later~

Percy/Luke's POV

(The tour bus)I sighed as I sat on the tour bus, which was now currently taking us to Las Vegas, which was a 10 hour drive

(The tour bus)
I sighed as I sat on the tour bus, which was now currently taking us to Las Vegas, which was a 10 hour drive.
Mayla, Issac, Hannah and Daniel sat on the couch, chatting; Nyx was sitting next to the computer, typing away for some agent thing and I sat in the reclining chair, listening to my finals of my songs for my new album which I plan to release just after the war ends.
"I'm so bored!" Mayla yelled, looking out the open window.
"We only just got onto the bus!" I replied, making her glare at me.
"I'm still bored!"
"Well what can we do?" Hannah asked, "I mean our instruments are in the bedroom so we could jam"
Everyone nodded with agreement.
Daniel widen his eyes.
"Or we can do a livestream!" Daniel said "Imagine that; we can livestream our bus trip and let the fans ask questions"
Everyone looked at me, knowing I'm the boss.
"I mean, it's a good idea but it's up to Andy and Nyx" I said.
"Well it would be good popularity and you can talk about your new album" Nyx said, turning around in the chair "And I also just got an email from the creative team who are in the final drafts of your cover now"
I widen my eyes.
"That quick?" I asked "I haven't even finalised all of my songs yet!"
"And we haven't heard them so we can hear them!" Issac said, excited.
I smirked.
"And maybe some of Mayla's" I said, looking at Mayla, who narrowed her eyes at me.
"Luke..." she warned.
"What? I'm just saying you guys can sing your songs as well, it's not just you" I explained "I know the others can sing so I hope they'll sing in the livestream...I just know you've been working on stuff. I don't know if they have but I'm willing to hear it"
Mayla rolled her eyes and nodded.
"Yeah, Yeah asshole" Mayla replied.
I narrowed my eyes but didn't say anything.
"When do you want to do-"
"Well we can put something out on social media so they tune in" Issac suggested, cutting me off.
We all nodded with agreement.
I took out my phone and videoed myself.
"Hey guys, it's Luke here. So the band and I are really bored going from San Fran to Las Vegas on a bus so we thought of doing a livestream! We will be live-streaming in less than a half an hour so stay tuned and the link to the twitch account is below" I said and stopped the recording.
Mayla took the phone away from me and what I assume sent it on my social media and the band's social media accounts.
"Done" Mayla said.
I rolled my eyes.
"You're my photographer, not social media-"
"I technically am" Mayla said "I normally post them for you"
I sighed.
"I'm not useless" Mayla said.
"I'm not saying you are" I said, looking down at the lyrics I'm finalising.
"Asshole" Mayla muttered.
"Bitch"
"Woah, calm down" Daniel said.
"They're normally like this" Nyx replied, making the other band members look at her "They always arguing"
"They act like siblings, bickering all the time" Issac muttered.
"Because we are" Mayla said, making everyone gasp.