Chapter 64: Bittersweet Love

A/N I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, 100K READS?!?!? AHHH, I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!

I KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THIS BUT THANK YOU SO SUCH, YOU GUYS HELP ME AND SUPPORT ME SO MUCH!!!!

Now to celebrate with a chapter! Enjoy!

~2 days later~

Percy/Luke's POV

Things being really weird around the house is an understatement.

Mayla refuses to talk to me and when she does, she snaps at me and blames me for something.

Andy realised he needs to act like he's 'affected by the curse', even through he broke through; so he's distant, only talking to me about work or checking up on me.

And Ava is completely avoiding me, and when I walk in the room, gets startled and runs out.

Like she's hiding something.

'You know what I think?' Order asked 'I think she's fighting it, and the curse is trying to get her away from you otherwise Ava will break through'

"That does make sense" I said out loud, tapping my guitar with my pencil, trying to write a song.

'You're stuck on ideas, aren't you?' Order asked.

"Yep" I said "I also have to write a statement at one point talking about the...situation" I replied, groaning.

'Oh,  a life of a superstar! It's so exhausting!' Order teased.

"Shut up" I muttered, feeling a smile appear on my face "You would think I would be used to it by now"

'Well, you've been doing this for almost 6 yea-' Order started and then stopped as I stopped tapping the guitar 'You're not talking about your career are you? You're talking about your betrayals aren't you?'

I nodded.

"I've been betrayed so many times I can't count them" I said "I'm surprised I'm not hurt by this one...maybe I broke my flaw"

'Fatal flaws are strange and wonderful things' Order said, 'We will never know'

I chuckled.

"Maybe I should ask the fates" I joked "If I have a more fucked up life ahead of me"

'Luke, it's rude to curse the fates like-'

"I do it all the time, it's fine" I said "They kinda like me...they at lest told me I technically not qualified to be Percy Jackson anymore"

'Really?' Order asked.

"Have I not told you-"

"Could you do songwriting somewhere else?"

I didn't look up and sighed, knowing the person will insult me either way.

"Well this is the living room and my house, I can do what I please" I replied, looking at my lyrics...well a blank page.

"But you're going to make so much noise" the female voice said.

"If you have a problem with that you're more than happy to leave, don't know why you still live under my roof and hate me" I said bitterly.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

I looked up and realised it was an angry looking Ava.

It took my by so much surprise I dropped my sparkling blue guitar.