Chapter 74: Telling Everyone the News

Percy's POV

I groaned as I woke up, confused by my surroundings for a few moments. I recognised I was in my own room, surprising me that I slept without nightmares like normal. I sat up, stretching as I got out of bed, feeling unusually energised and strong. It must be because I actually slept, it is remarkable. I don't think I have got a good night's sleep ever since I was told I am a demigod and then again because of Gabe I didn't either. "You're up"

I turned to see Andy, who was smiling brightly at me.

"How do you have so much engird?" I asked "You look like Apollo with your bright smile"

Andy chuckled.

"Not a morning person I see?" Andy asked, chuckling "Well, I made breakfast...I wasn't sure what you wanted but how's bacon and eggs?"

My stomach grumbled with reply.

"Yeah, that would be great" I replied "I don't think I've eaten properly since I woke up"

"Even with Ava?" Andy asked.

"We had a small lunch and then dinner as a picnic to celebrate our engagement" I said, and then widen my eyes "Oh god, I didn't even as permission from her mother or brother...what if they're mad at me or-"

"I am sure they will be thrilled Percy" Andy said, reassuring me "Gaia loves you and Clay would be happy as you have kept her save for all this time"

I nodded, still nervous.

"When am I seeing everyone anyway?" I asked.

"Maybe in the next couple of days, it's up to you" Andy said "And how you feel"

"Considering I just had the best sleep I have had in over ten years, I feel fantastic" I said.

"Also the window was open with the moonlight shining on you, Nyx's orders" Andy said, with a slight smirk.

"That's why I feel...different" I whispered, making Andy nod.

"Now come on, your breakfast is getting cold" Andy said, walking out the room.

Not caring I was in a top and boxers I followed him down the stairs, the sunlight streaming through where the kitchen was.

I walked towards the dinning room/kitchen to see Andy with a massive plate of food.

I widen my eyes and my mouth dropped as I saw the plate; it had three bits of bacon, one fried egg, toast with baked beans and a side of orange juice.

"Wow" I whispered as I walked over to the dinning room table where Andy placed the food.

"I hope you're hungry" he said as I sat down.

"Thank you so much Andy" I said and then added as I started to eat "And I am starving"

Andy laughed as I ate my food quickly.

"After you finish your food we can talk about what we're going for the rest of your year" Andy said.

I nodded, knowing I rather do it sooner than later.

"Okay" I said, with a mouth full of food.

Andy chuckled and rolled his eyes, walking away probably to get his paper work so we can get started.

I stopped eating and paid attention to the view of L.A/Hollywood, making me smile.

I don't regret moving her at all, I love it here.

Even thought I will miss the chaos of New York City but L.A is calmer...well, where I live is calmer.

And it's also away from the demigods, so I can focus on my music rather than them...