A/N New PJ Novel Ideas

Helllooo!!!

Sorry for all the A/N, I promise there is only this one and my final note.

The novel is coming to an end, finishing in two chapters, and I currently only have the Percy Jackson Short Stories and the Descedants novel Flickering Flame going after I finish this one.

BEFORE I START WITH THE MAIN POINT, ONE QUESTION ABOUT THIS NOVEL...

HOW WOULD YOU THINK THE FINAL BETTLE GOES? DO YOU THINK PERCY/ORDER SHOULD WIN? BE SACRIFICED? SHOULD AVA BE MORE THAN SHE SEEMS? WILL THEY EVER DEFEAT VOID AND CHAOS?

Anyway...

...Is there any ideas you guys want me to write about in a Percy Jackson sense.

If it is a new idea or continuation from one of my Short Stories (If you do not know what I am talking about, please go onto my page and find 'Percy Jackson Short Stories' where I write various situations, majority of them my own ideas)

I do have an idea, but I am not sure to make it's own novel or put it in the Short Stories.

My idea is kinda based off of the music and themes of Frozen 2 (sorry to those non-Disney lovers, just hear me out...and no spoilers, I promise)

This will be based during Trials of Apollo, so when you know...*cough* dies. It greatly effects everyone, especially Percy and Annabeth's relationship. Annabeth is more clingy than usual. Percy just wants to be by himself but he cannot shake a voice which is ringing in his ears that only he can hear. Watch as Percy goes deeper into family's history and seeing that everyone is not as it seems as an old threat rises again, wanting revenge. 

So...how was that? Or a no?

Let me know either commenting or private messaging (private messaging is the best but I will still read ideas on this chapters' comments)

Thanks!