Chapter 37: Let the fun begin...

A/N sorry for the late update guys, I've been really busy with school but now it's here!

After this chapter will be an author's note published separately which I would encourage you to comment as this will help with what happens at the end of this chapter..

...and I'm sorry in advance for what's going to happen...

Luke/Percy's POV

I groaned, opening my eyes to see a haze.

My mind is spinning as my eyes focused to see myself in a white room with lots of beds around me.

Where am I?

What happened?

"You're awake"

I turned to my right to see Apollo, who was looking quiet glad of something.

"What happened? How long was I out?" I asked.

He sighed.

"Your memories will come back soon enough, it's just the after effect of Order's memory spell on you" Apollo said.

"Memory spell?" I asked.

"You will remember in time" Apollo said "For now you need to rest, you used a lot of energy and almost died from exhaustion"

I looked at him confused.

"Also, you've been out for 2 weeks" Apollo commented, making me widen my eyes.

"But my album-"

"Relax, your friend 'Andy' covered that" Apollo said, smirking slightly "He said a terrible family event happened causing your album release to be set to a later date"

"Oh..." I replied "So you know?"

Apollo nodded.

"I am the god of knowledge and truth, so I know a few things" Apollo said.

'"You're weak...you're venerable" a dark voice said.

I looked up, frightened.

The blue has long gone, leaving me in the darkness.

The man in front of me is wearing a white suit with something black moving all over it with a white shirt underneath it. He has dark skin with strange platinum blonde hair and fascinating white opal-like eyes. He has a bright aura to him, which lights up the room slightly.

"But I can help you" the man continued.

"W-who are you?" I asked

"My name is Order dear child, I can help you escape your pain" The man, Order said "Just grab my hand"

I noticed my hands have disappeared, making me gasp.

"W-what is happening to my-"

"When we escape from this place, your hand wont be like that anymore" Order said, putting out his hand.

"How can I trust you?" I asked.

"I'm the only one here aren't I?" Order asked.

"...I guess"

"NO LUKE!"

My head started to hurt again, making me clutch it.

"My name isn't Luke! I don't know who you are so go away!" I yelled.