Chapter 13: 5 mouths later

Percy/Luke's POV

"Luke, Luke, Luke!" The paparazzi yelled at me as cameras flashed.
I was waking back to my apartment and all a sudden I was bombard by press.
Go figure.
I announced the band has broken up and I have continued a solo career; the album came out yesterday.
I smiled.
As much as it annoys me, the press ain't bad.
"Hey" I said "One at a time please, I will try to answer all of your questions okay? I assume you're here about my album 'Out Loud'?"
"Yes!" One said "Are the rumours true most of these songs you wrote while your band was falling apart?"
"That is correct" I said "I have always written the songs for the band, some I kept for myself since I didn't know they were good enough. I guess the band breaking up gave me that slap in the face to actually do what I live and sing my feelings to the world"
"Your deluxe version of your album 'Out Loud' has many of your fan covers, including ones for the video game; five night's at Freddys; what drove you to doing them?" Another asked.
"I wrote them because in my spare time, I played the game and decided to write a song, I didn't realise the creator, Scott, would actually make 'Left Behind' one of the approved offical songs for Sister Location...let's just say my fan girl was coming out then" I answered.
Some Paparazzi members laughed at my response.
"Many of your songs you said in a previous interview states majority of theses songs talk about your relationship with all of your band member, including your ex Luna; is this true?"
I nodded.
"Yeah, I'm a loyal man and they decided to leave me because of lies people told them about me, so I decided not to get angry and decided to do what I can do best; write about it" I said "There are good songs like 'Demons' and 'Like only a women can' which talk about the good times and there's songs like 'True friends' and 'Aftertaste' which talk about my bad experiences"
"Your versions of 'Emperor's new groove' and 'Welcome to the black Parade' are on the album. The tv special of 'Panic! At The Disco: Don't threaten me with a good time' coming out August 13 and your character in 'Creepy Hollow' making his appearance in last week's episode have made headlines around the world; can you explain your experiences without spoiling it?" Another reportor said.
I laughed.
"I loved both of them" I said "I played Brendon Urie in the tv special which was enjoyable and a dream come true: I loved it, I really did. I love Panic! At the Disco's music and Brendon was the one man I looked up to when I was younger and I can't wait for you to see it"
I paused.
"And acting Jeff the Killer, a well known creepypasta was an interesting experience in itself. But the cast, with their experience helped me out and let's just say you'll see my character soon again" I said "It is a popular creepypasta anyway"
"In your special edition of your album 'thoughts out loud', there is a girl which is frequently mentioned or even singing herself" another said "Who is she?"
I laughed.
"I was wondering when you were going to ask" I said "She's my photographer; she's really nice and has a great personality. When I found out she could sing, I got onto it straight away. We sung 'Mistakes' together on the album and I helped her with creating a couple of songs you might hear in my behind-the-scenes video in my special edition"
"Are you two together? What is her name?"
"No, we are not together and I will not reveal her name, but now, I have to go or I will be late for a meeting; thank you" I said and went into the doors behind me.
I quickly got to the elevator and went up the floors.
I groaned.
I'm okay with press but they're down right annoying.

~~~

As soon as I opened the door, a women chuckled.
"Press got you again?" She asked, her turquoise hair moving quickly as she turns to me.