Chapter 59: Cataclysmic Waves Return

Percy/Luke's POV

I flashed to the meeting room where familiar people sat.

"Wow this is giving me flashbacks" I said.

Everyone jumped and turned to me with annoyance.

"You scared the crap out of us Perce!" Kristy exclaimed.

"Sorry" I said.

I sat down and noticed all the members of the former Cataclysmic Waves, I couldn't help but smiling.

"Ok" Andy said, acting like nothing happened before "So you all might know what this meeting is-"

"We don't actually" Dylan said.

"Wait, so Luke hasn't-"

"Nope" Kristy replied.

Everyone looked at me and I sighed.

"Okay so...if you guys are up for it, theres a lot of people wanting a reunion for Cataclysmic Waves" I started.

Everyone, apart from Andy and myself, gasped.

"W-What?" Kristy asked.

"People want to hear us again, even if it's for one show" I said "I was was thinking if you guys can kinda deal with me again we could do one show for the fans?"

"Deal with you?" Jake asked.

"I mean, you did break up the band because of me so...I'm not taking any chances, it's for one show and you never have to see me again" I replied, smirking slightly.

'Not taking any chances? Wow, where has this loyal Perseus Jackson gone?' Order asked in my head.

Andy narrowed his eyes.

"What Andy? People change, and I accept change, unlike you" I said sourly.

'This is good' Order commented.

"Oh dam!" I heard Dylan whisper.

I smiled as Andy glared at me.

I am not letting that go.

"Anyway" I said "Do you guys want to do it or not?" 

"I've been itching to play something" Kristy said "I haven't played in so long...I'm definitely in"

"Why not" Jake said "I'm in"

"Count me in too" Dylan said.

"Great!" I said, summoning my book.

"Oh is that the famous song writing book?" Dylan asked "You still have that?"

"Well it's my Cataclysmic Waves one" I said, smirking "And there's many songs I wrote in their ever since we broke up...if you want to use them?"

"I mean, we haven't thought of anything since music has been the last on all of our minds" Jake said, shrugging.

"You do have an interview later today...maybe you could reveal it then?" Andy asked.

"If they are up for it, I am" I said "But they haven't played in a while Andy, so-"

"I would love to, if you have sheet music and a double bass I'll be there" Kristy said.

Everyone else nodded with agreement.

"Before we start practicing we need to plan" I said "So we don't be like 'surprise! We actually like each other again! We might do a show, but we're not sure!'"