Chapter 55: Luke and Ava vs Jason and Adrien

A/N Thank you soooo much for the 80K reads guys, I love you guys so much! 

And because of this, I have a double update! Enjoy!

~next day~

Percy/Luke's POV

I woke up to yelling down stairs, making me jump up.

I noticed I slept in the same position I laid in last night when talking to Order.

'It doesn't sound too good' Order said in my head as I rushed out my room and down the stairs.

"LET GO OF ME YOU PUNY MORTAL, I AM A DEMIGOD! EVEN THAT! A SON OF POSEIDON!"

I ran into the entry room to see Adrien and Jason held back by security guards and the rest of the seven standing their awkwardly, embarrassed.

I narrowed my eyes and and coughed, finally turning the boy's attention to me.

"What the hell are you doing in my home?" I said coldly "I thought the Gods made it clear on NOT disturbing me"

"I'm sorry Percy, we tired to stop them-"

"Shut up Annabeth" Adrien snapped, making me growl.

"Don't you dare tell a women to shut up, you asshole" I snarled, surprising everyone.

"How dare you yell-"

"This is my house Grace, or did you forget that?" I asked, narrowing my eye "This is my turf"

"But this is my home as well, camp Jupiter-"

"Is at San Francisco, not in Los Angeles Jason" I said "Can you guys just calm down and tell me what you want before the Gods blast you?"

"The gods wouldn't do that, they love us" Piper said.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"You of all people should know Piper that those beings don't love us and only use us" I said, closing my arms "It's not just them either, it's all immortals"

Most of them widen their eyes, realising I was also talking about Nyx and Luna.

"Percy, Nyx left for your safety and-"

"And who's fault is it that she can't come back?" I asked.

"Okay! I do not need this as a wake up call!" I heard Mayla say, now standing next to me "Get out!"

"We want to talk to him about his new girlfriend" Jason said, glaring at me.

"And that's your problem because?" I asked, generally confused.

"You have my girl-"

"I am not your girl Adrien, nor will I ever be again!"

I turned around to see Ava walking toward me, beautiful in one of my white tops and a messy bun.

I noticed both Jason and Adrien look at her, making me glare at them.

She stood on the other side of me, glaring at Adrien with hatred.

"You were the one who mentally controlled me! You were the one who emotionally and physically abused me! You were the one who cheated on me countless times!" Ava said coldly "You really think I will ever consider going back to you? I actually have my life back together now and have the most amazing boyfriend who is KIND and LOYAL"