Epilogue

~One Year Later~

Third POV

"You nervous man?"

"Yes" the guy in the suit with black hair said, the blonde who just spoke standing next to him "I feel like I'm going to throw up"

"You have defeated so many threats, been in so many wars...and this is what scares you?" the curly haired guy said, making both the blonde and the black haired guy glare at him.

"Leo, this is different completely" the blonde said "He is going to make a commitment which will last forever"

"Until the next wa-"

"LEO!" Both the blonde and the black haired men yelled.

The black haired one, looking quite stressed, ran his finger through his gelled hair, making it's usual messiness again. 

"Dude, this is your happily ever after" the blond said "Don't let people like Leo destroy it for you"

"Hey, I'm just saying-"

"SHUT UP!" all the boys yelled.

"Aren't you meant to be the happy one?" Blonde said, annoyed at his friend.

"You will be fine Percy, don't worry" another man said, who looked almost the same as the black haired one.

"I know Order" Percy said "I can't help but worry"

"We will be with you every step of the way" the blonde said.

"Jason's right, you don't need to worry about that" a brown haired guy said.

"Thanks Brendon" Percy replied.

"You better take care of my little sister Jackson" one of the guys said threateningly.

"I will Clay" Percy expressed. 

They heard a knock on the door which revealed Percy's father, Poseidon.

"It's time" he said, making Percy stand up.

"Now let's get you married" Jason said, making the boys chuckle.

~~~~

"What if he says no?" the girl in the white wedding dress asked as she looked herself in the mirror.

"Percy isn't like that Ava, he won't. He'll love you forever, I know my brother" a girl with black hair with blue tips said as she messed around with her blue bridesmaid dress.

"Relax, he's probably stressing as much as you are right now" a girl with baby blue hair with black roots said.

"Mayla and Kristy are right" the blonde girl said "You'll be okay, you two can get through this together"

"Plus the gods promised nothing else for Percy so you two and focus on each other and your careers" a girl with dark purple hair said.

"And plus, you look gorgeous and Percy is definetly going to cry" the girl with kaleidoscope eyes said, making everyone else but the bride giggle.

"You're right Pipes" Mayla said.

"Luna is right as well" the blonde said "You have time for each other"

"Thanks Annabeth" Ava said "I can't believe Frank and Hazel couldn't come"

"Hazel's baby decided to come now" Piper said "It's not their fault"

"Come on girls...it's time" an older lady said, going towards the bride "Let's go my daughter"

Ava nodded, nervously following her mother out the tent.