Chapter 71: The fight for balance

A/N sorry for the late upload, but it will be worth it at least 4,500 words in this chapter. It is a large one and took me forever to write so I hope you enjoy it.

After this one will be the last so anything you guys want to happen let me know.

Percy/Luke's POV

I groaned, confused by my surroundings.

I was surrounded by white, which confused me.

In a white room with white walls and floor.

"That's because you're in a dream"

I turned to see Order, and I couldn't hide my shock.

I haven't seen his physical appearance in a while and he looks...healthier.

His white hair is now more metallic silver, his skin a natural fair and his eyes were, instead of his opal eyes, universe like his father's and brother's.

"You look healthy" I commented.

He chuckled.

"I am finally recovering, no thanks to you" he said, making me smile "However, there is other news"

I looked at him, confused.

"Do you know how long you've been asleep for?" He asked, making me confused.

"Asleep?" I asked, confused.

"Percy, you've been unconscious for 2 days" he said, making me widen my eyes "The last day of the spell is today"

"The Gods..." I whispered, making Order nod.

"If we don't save them then they will be under forever and who knows what they will do to us, especially you" Order said, making me shrug.

"I mean, they've always hated me so-"

"You saw the way Zeus and the other Gods stood up for you against, they do care" Order said "We can't let Void win, you know what"

I sighed, hugging myself.

"What has happened in the last 2 days?" I asked.

"Void got the demigods and Ava" Order said, making me snap my head to him.

"Ava?" I asked, anger growing in me "Why Ava?"

I noticed Order's uncomfortableness, making me narrow my eyes.

"Order-"

"I believe...he is very fond of her" Order started "In...in a love way"

I growled, making Order jump back with surprise.

"What?" I growled "Void is going down!"

"From what I sense she is holding her ground" Order said "But we have to be quick as My- I mean Void isn't a patient being"

I nodded.

"How do I wake myself up?" I asked.

"I don't know" Order said "I believe that would be up to you"

I closed my eyes, concentrating on trying to wake myself up.

I felt myself drift off.

"Good luck Percy" Order said as I felt no more

~~~