Chapter 31: New York show part 1

A/N throughout this whole 'New York Show' chapter, the point of view will be switching from Luke/Percy's, to third POV and some of the demigods, just to show effect of the feelings of everyone.

Anyway, enjoy, this is going to be long!

~start of show~

Luke/Percy's POV

I sighed as I got onto stage in the darkness, people started to scream as the music started to 'Rise', the song I wrote for the Olympic Games last year.

"I won't just survive" I started singing in the darkness by myself, people already starting to cheer "Oh, you will see me thrive....Can write my story, I'm beyond the archetype"

The band started to play, a big flash of light appearing for a second before going away again.

"I won't just conform

No matter how you shake my core

Cause my roots, they run deep, oh" I started and then moved forward to the front of the stage, where the lights came back on and a spotlight was on me, making everyone cheer. 

I couldn't help but to chuckle.

"Oh, ye of so little faith

Don't doubt it, don't doubt it

Victory is in my veins

I know it, I know it

And I will not negotiate

I'll fight it, I'll fight it

I will transform" I sung and then looked up to see so many faces in the crowd...and many tv cameras.

"When, when the fire's at my feet again

And the vultures all start circling

They're whispering, "you're out of time."

But still, I rise

This is no mistake, no accident

When you think the final nail is in; think again

Don't be surprised, I will still rise" I sung.

I smiled and waved.

"Hey New York, how are you?" I asked, making an eruption of cheers boom in the stadium "Wow, there's a lot of you" They all laughed "Well its my last show on tour today so I'll make it as enjoyable and fun as my other performances, this guy ain't tired yet! I'll be talking a lot more in this show, sorry, but it's good because all of you have been going on about why my band broke up in the first place and my past and you'll hear it...as well as the world behind the camera lenses!"

Everyone cheered.

I chucked.

"I must stay conscious

Through the madness and chaos

So I call on my angels

They say...Oh, ye of so little faith" I sung, everyone starting to join in.

"Don't doubt it, don't doubt it

Victory is in your veins

You know it, you know it

And you will not negotiate

Just fight it, just fight it

And be transformed

'Cause when, when the fire's at my feet again

And the vultures all start circling