Chapter 30: New York (Meet and Greet)

A/N sorry if the spacing is weird, I changed from my iPad to my computer and back. I tried to fix it but if the weird line is out of place...sorry!

But enjoy the story!

And sorry, it's a very loooonnnnngggg chapter

~6 days later [4.30pm; 30 mins until VIP, 1 hour until sound check and 2 hours until performance]~

Luke/Percy's POV

I sighed, sitting in my dressing room in the famous Maddison Square Garden, nervous.

In a half an hour I will be doing VIPs.

And I did the stupid decision of letting all of them come in.

It would be kinda good as well; since it will expose what they have done to me.

...well, I'm going to tell the world later in the show tonight anyway.

They need to finally know what they did.

"Luke!"

I shot up my head, looked towards the door to see Nyx. I finally smiled as she sighed and closed the door behind her.

"It's okay to be nervous you know" Nyx said, sitting next to me.

I looked into the lit up mirror and noticed how...pale I looked.

"You're stressing yourself out Luke...you need to relax" Nyx said "if they do anything, the paparazzi will get onto it; i have allowed a couple fo reporters since they're already seeing the show"

I nodded.

"I'm just...want to see them but not at the same time" I admitted "Especially with this 'war' going on..."

"We are going to stop this war and bring the earth to justice Percy" I flinched by my old name being used "Don't you worry, Order will pay"

I hugged Nyx.

"There, there my child; it will all be okay soon" Nyx whispered "You just worry about the show and your career, we will sort everything out afterwards"

"But what about-"

"As I said before; they wouldn't dare with paparazzi and other people there" Nyx said "Mayla and the rest of the band will be wondering around as well" 

I nodded.

"Now, are you sure you want to-"

"I am not stopping a VIP list because of them!" I snapped "Of course I'll do it...I'll just sort it out when it happens"

Nyx smiled.

"That's the spirit, now, you have 20 minutes so you might as well have a wrap or something" Nyx said, walking out of my dressing room and closing the door.

I sighed as I walked to the mini fridge and opened the door to reveal my bottles of water and food. Food like chocolate, pre-made wraps, camembert....don't judge, I like camembert cheese. It's nice, you can blame touring in France for that. I grabbed my last pre-made wrap, which is wrapped in foil. I looked at the written label on it 'Chicken Caesar'. I grinned, mentally celebrating. I love Chicken Caesar anything; salad, sandwich or wrap. I smiled and unwrapped my wrap and started to eat it as I walked back to my dressing table and sat down on the chair.

I noticed my phone buzz next to me as soon as I sat down. Curiously I picked up my phone in my free hand and widen my eyes as I noticed a message on it. It's from my mum? She never texts me before a show!