A/N songs (updated note at end)

Soooooooo hi,

The book is coming to a close soon and I want your opinion on a couple of things.
It could determine how long the ending is.

Soooo, remember when like...in the first 10ish chapters when Percy/Luke wrote his setlist for the tour?
Like this one below?

'Concert
* Rise
* Aftertaste
* Bounce Back
* I write sins not tragedies/ Miss Jackson/Emperor's new clothes/Don't threaten me with a good time/High Hopes (medley [covers])
*welcome to the black parade/hide (cover for show; maybe new song for song not released 'we are' and 'whispers in my head')
*mistakes/satellite/out loud/honesty/honesty encore (with Mayla)
*numb/writing's on the wall (cover) (both acoustic)
*burn it down/feel invincible/back from the dead (old band medley)
*enjoy the show/left behind
*New Divide (cover)
*True friends (talk about old band)

-Encore
*My demons'

So do you want me to do the whole show in the chapters? Or time skip some songs I've already mentioned or aren't that important?

Do you (at one point) want me to reveal the whole second album? Cause the story will end when he just releases it.

Also; do you want Annabeth and Percy to make up? Or just be friends? Who do you want Percy/Luke to end up with.

Thanks guys!

EDIT 3/3/19: 

Hi guys!

so the next couples of chapters will take a while to make since I'm trying to put as much detail as I can in them (and add majority of the songs in which is going to be very long chapters)

I've almost finished what I thought was going to be my next chapter and then an idea came to me.

now, normally I would just type the chapter and send it off but since it's relates to what I said above this I want to suggest this idea.

now from what I read in the comments, it is half and half to Percy going back to Annabeth and Percy finding another guy. Now, I both love those ideas, don't get me wrong, and I knew you guys would probably say those ideas. However, I just got a good idea. Do you want Percy and Annabeth to meet up before the show? like in New York? This would mean however that I would make Percy and her very close friends and even might let Percy/Luke stay single (cause you know, with what's happened to him before...

What do you think? if it doesn't happen now it might happen later, I'm just throwing the idea under the bus. If you have already commented on this A/N, comment on your comment your opinion. I'm happy to hear it. If I don't hear anything I'm just going to write it.

Sorry for this weird update, I just wanted to let you guys into my thinking process.