Chapter 44: A day out with 'friends'

A/N Hey guys, due to your excitement, I put this story up for Wattys this year under the category of fan fiction!!! I'm so excited to try this year!! This will mean that this book will out through a lot of updates due to editing of previous chapters. 

Thanks guys and I hope you enjoy the chapter!!!

~next day~

Percy/Luke's POV

I woke up with a groan, my head spinning.

I looked around confused to see myself in Ava's room without Ava there.

I notice a note sitting on the side table next to me.

I sat up and put on my glasses.

"That's better, I can see now" I said out loud to myself, making Order laugh in my head.

"Shut up"I muttered as I grabbed the paper.

'Hey Percy,

I had to go to work and I couldn't wake you up because you really needed that sleep.

I am always here for you, I hope you know that.

See you after.

Ava'

I smiled at the note, feeling warm inside.

"Wait, she said I slept?" I said out loud, as I got out fo bed.

'Don't you remember last night?' Order asked in my head 'Your panic attack'

A sudden dread filled me as I remembered.

My nightmare triggering a panic attack, leaving Ava...scared...frightened.

"Oh" I said, "Gods, I fell asleep! I shouldn't have-"

'Ava is right you know, you need sleep' Order said 'You can't run off of coffee'

"I know" I muttered, looking at the alarm clock on Ava's side.

I widen my eyes.

"It's 11am? I'm going to be so late!" I exclaimed, quickly grabbing my top and chucked it on.

I went out Ava's apartment and ran to mine, where Andy was already sitting at the table, drinking coffee.

"You actually looked like you slept today" Andy said, amused as I looked in my direction.

He widen his eyes.

"You actually slept in?" Andy said "You have never done that before"

"I know, I know" I said as I jogged to my room "That's what a week's worth of coffee does to you"

"LUKE! You KNOW that is BAD for you!" Andy yelled as I quickly changed clothes.

"Well it's better than nightmare driven Luke now is it?" I yelled back as I put my shoes on.

I sighed as I quickly checked myself in the mirror.