Chapter 31: New York show part 3

Leo's POV

Luke laughed, clearly enjoying his time on stage.

"Okay" he said, smirking slightly "Now you might know me from my old band but...some other people know me from a video game soundtrack"

People started to scream with excitement as they knew, I immediately started to jump up and down.

"What is he talking about?" Jason asked, confused.

"Oh so he did a soundtrack for the famous horror game of the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise" I explained "One he did with a famous youtuber and the other he wrote for-"

"You all know what I'm talking about aren't you?" Luke asked "Five Nights at Freddy's; scared the crap out of me when we played, my worse memory as a child was at Chucky Cheese when my step f-father pulled me to one of those animatronics"

Luke shuttered while I caught eyes with Annabeth.

That must have been his first step-father, before Paul.

"Ohh, I hate those things" he continued "But hey, I wrote a song about those things and I got an offical thing by Scott, which was amazing and I definitely wasn't fan-girling when I found out..."

Everyone cheered/laughed.

"Alright here we go, with a recording of the gamer youtuber Jacksepticeye, I hope you enjoy the show" Luke said cunningly.

The music started, making everyone scream.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" Luke yelled a top hate getting chucked at him "Boys and Girls"

"Gather 'Round, Gather 'Round" the recording of the male Irish youtube said throughout the stadium.
"Sit Back" Luke started, putting on his hat "Relax. And please stay in your seats"
"Kick your feet up And grab some popcorn!" the recording sounded.

I'm so excited for this as it's one of my favourite songs by Perc-Luke.

"Oh And of course" Luke said smirking.
"Lest we not forget" the recording sounded."Enjoy The Show" they both said at the same time.

"Come One
Come All
And Behold we have a Sight
Inmeasurable
A Spectacle
Of Innocence and Fright" Luke sung, walking around stage.

He walked towards the guitarist and smirked.

"Oh Maybe
2, 3, 4...
Or Even Five Long Nights
Now You're Crawling
Ever Stalling
With No End in Sight" Luke sung, now walking towards the middle again.

He went towards the VIPs, everyone screaming and trying to grab him.

I felt people push against us as people try tp push to see him.

"Up All Night to see if you can make it" He sung, putting his arm out "All New Friends to see if you can take it"

He puts his finger to his lips, still near the VIPs.

"Be Still Be Quiet
They still know you haven't left yet" He sung before standing up again. 

"And We'll Pretend

We'll Just Pretend

Pretend that day would never end
I'll Make Believe" He sung and then motioned to his body.
"That you can see
Everything they did to me"