Chapter 10

~one mouth later~

Percy's POV
I sighed as I watched an cosmos message of the Olympians panicking over the disappearance of Luke and Percy's loyalty.
I know what you're thinking, a cosmos message is the iris message of the primordials which no titan, demigod, god or immortal can pick up unless trained to.

~"Percy will be loyal to the Olympians, we just need to find him!" Zeus yelled "Thalia, my dear, do you remember anything at all from Nyx?"
"I'm sorry father but I don't" fully healed Thalia said, making Athena groan.
"We have looked everywhere, we can not find him or Luke!" Athena said "The most logical reason is that either Nyx has a good hideout which is covered by strong mist or they're working with her"
"Luke wouldn't do that!" Kirsty said "Nor Percy lady Athena! Percy's flaw is loyalty and Luke is the kindest soul in the world!"
"We can not say that" Annabeth said "Percy was acting weird"
"Why wouldn't he? You betrayed him and broke him" Kristy complained "All of you did! Including you Poseidon! And you all pushed Luke; you tortured him! I wont be surprised if they did but they won't hurt family"
Kristy stormed out with Nico and Thalia walking after her.~

They must have become friends.

~"She is true father" Apollo said "Percy nor Luke would ever do that to family"
"True" Zeus said "But if it's not true that means that Luke could be tortured and Percy under a spell; we need to find both of them...the seven and the band, search and research, Athena and Poseidon will help you"~

I swiped the message.
"I can't believe it took that long to search for you again; if I did torture you, you would have been dead"
I turned to see Nyx, or my 'older cousin', with a bowl of cookie mix which was blue in her arms.
She has her hair in a messy bun and wearing flour covered black baggy top with skinny jeans with socks.
"CoOKIES!" I said, making her laugh.
"But Seriously, what happens if they decided to have a brain and realise you could be here?" She asked.
"I don't know" I said "I could act normal, since I'm in my Luke form...with you as my cousin"
"It could be obvious that I'm Nyx since someone kidnapped you and looks like the person that is your cousin" she said.
"They wouldn't have the brain" I said "No offence to them"

"Sometimes you just have to say it"
I turned to see Kristy.
I hugged her.
"Hey!" I said.
I noticed she had black hair with sea-green tips with her normal sea-green eyes.
"Hey, you're not wearing...what happened?" I asked, noticing her troubled face.
"Poseidon..." she said, making me growl.
"What did he do?" I asked, taking her to the couch.
"I'm just gonna...yeah" Nyx said and walked back to the kitchen.
"He...wants me to stop colouring my hair or changing my appearance" she said "He wants me to be his little girl again"
"Well you're an independent women" I said "He can't control you, that's why he disowned me in the first place; we're the only kids who aren't fucked up"
"Luke!"
"It's true" I said "Childern of Poseidon are selfish and rude but we don't have that bone in our body; we're perfect hero complexes which he doesn't want to stuff up and we did"
I put my hand on her shoulder.
"He can't control us; we're like the ocean. Untameable. We're calm but if you threaten anything we love, we become a violent storm and destroy everything in our path to save them" I said "He has to stuck it up...he has to deal with me changing first"
She chuckled, wiping a tear.
"I finally wrote my song" she said.
I smiled.
"Really? What did you call it?" I asked.
"Warrior" she said "It's about looking innocent on the outside but inside you're a warrior...like I was...like you were"
"Sing it" I said.
She sighed.

"You fascinated me
Cloaked in shadows and secrecy
The beauty of a broken angel

I ventured carefully
Afraid of what you thought I'd be
But pretty soon I was entangled