Chapter 62: The Reveal

A/N So it was an even split.

So I'm going to do the one which I already preped to save me from stressing over final exams and this and NaMoWriMo.

However, I will take reader's opinions into account to try and not make it a repeat of anything.

Enjoy!

Third POV

Luke, currently possessed by Order, stood up, Void's magic fading.

Everyone was silent.

"What? Shocked" Order asked "I'm surprised that you are that naive to believe Luke"

"What do you want Brother?" Chaos asked, narrowing his eyes "And why use Perseus?"

"We want you two idiots to be put into place" Order said "When I took Lucas...we were much similar than once thought and we made a deal"

"Percy would never betray the Greeks!" Poseidon said, shocked.

Luke's eyes turned back to his blue.

"One, it's Lucas and secondly I'm not betraying anyone" Luke said "I am trying to get these to egotistical primordial to realise that if they want Order dead, then the universe will be destroyed"

"He is telling you-"

"Lies?" Luke asked, smirking "Wow, that does sound familiar does it? Oh I remember, it was when I gave you that scar"

Void growled, touching his face.

"You will pay for that!" Void said.

"Oh I know" Luke replied.

Luke looked down, his eyes flickering between blue and purple.

"Why did you lie to us?" Annabeth asked.

"To protect you" Luke whispered "I don't want anyone else but me, Order, Void and Chaos apart of this"

"Well thats a little too late now is it?" Adrien said darkly "Jason and I were right! You must have put Jason under a spell when he-"

"No, actually I did save him" Luke said "Order tried to possess him before me and stupid side effects"

"How can we-"

"I swear upon Chaos, Void and Order that I have never lied about Jason's Possession, nor my role in this prophecy" Luke said, making everyone, including the primordial gasp.

Luke's eyes changed to purple.

"You idiot!" Order said "You're lucky you worded that correctly or you will be killed!"

"Or you" Void said, narrowing his eyes.

"I don't care if I die" Order said, surprising everyone "I want to have my peace but because of Percy I am not going anywhere, this boy needs protection"

"You're just protecting yourself" Void said "You don't care for the-"

"I do care for him" Order said "Otherwise he would be dead"

"What about what happened before? What happened with me?" Luna demanded.

Order turned to Luna.

"I am really sorry my dear child, I was driven by rage and jealously and...didn't realise how far I went until your adopted brother snapped me out of it" Order said looking down "You have every right to hate me and I am accepting that"

Luna looked at Order with surprise.

"Does anyone really believe his act?" Void said "He's the primordial of destruction! It's his job to destroy-"