Chapter 66: Desert Moon

A/N

Hey guys, this chapter is going to be one a lot of you have been waiting for so I hope you enjoy it! 

I have roughly planned for at lest 6 more chapters, so if you want anything to be apart of the last couple of chapters, please either comment or private message me and I can see what I can do with it.

Apart from that, enjoy!

~Next Day~

Percy/Luke's POV

I sat nervously next to Ava in a posh restaurant, thinking this is a terrible idea.

"Are you sure he is okay with this?" I asked nervously, making Ava turn to me and laugh.

"The great Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon and Nyx, hero of modern times...afraid?" Ava teased.

"Yes" I admitted "Considering the last time I met him I almost punched him in the nose, thinking you were cheating on me with him"

Ava smiled, rubbing my back.

"Relax, I have already talked to him about that" she said, making me pale.  

"W-What?" I asked, making her laugh.

"Luke, it is fine" she said "He understood and he did not blame you, you did not know"

I sighed looking down.

"I know, I just feel...embarrassed by it" I said, making her laugh.

"Ava!"

I looked up and saw a familiar man, which Ava got up for and hugged. 

He looked very similar to Ava: dark brown hair, tanned skin. He was wearing a white buttoned up top with black dress pants and black dress shoes. 

I stood up after they hugged, the man looking over to me with unusual green eyes compared to the brown of Ava's.

"Clay" Ava said "Meet Luke, my boyfriend"

I smiled, trying to hide my nervousness as I shook his hand.

"It is nice to finally meet you, Ava has been going on and on about you ever since she met you" he said, making me laugh, turning to the red Ava.

"It is nice to meet you too" I said.

"Shall we sit?" Ava asked, making both of us nod. 

We sat down; Ava sitting to my left while Clay say across from me.

"So you live here in LA?" I asked, making him nod.

"Yes, Ava and I were born in Greece but grew up in LA, before she went on her dreams to become a lawyer in New York" he said, making me look at Ava.

"You didn't tell me you were from Greece!" I exclaimed, making her nervously laugh.

"Surprise?" she asked.

I turned to Clay, who looked confused from my excitement.

"I came from Greek descent which I strongly follow today" I said, making him nod.

"Strongly Greek?" he asked, making me nod.

"Especially on my father's side" I said "He is heavily involved with all the religious side of Greece"

"That is really cool" Clay said "We never had that chance, since we moved when we were young, thats why Ava is so obsessed with it"

"I am not obsessed" she complained, making me laugh.