Chapter 53: Meeting the Enemy

A/N Thanks for the responses! I will slowly include them into the story! 

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Luke/Percy's POV

I groaned, opening my eyes to reveal darkness, however I wasn't alone.

I noticed Order standing in front of me, in a protecting type of why, confusing.

Why would he-

"Order, let me talk to the boy" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Never, I won't let him near you, not after what you've done to me" Order snarled.

I stood up and noticed Void standing there, his arms crossed and looking mad.

"You can't tell me what to-"

"Enough Void, what do you want?" I asked, making both of them turn to me.

"You're awake, good" Void said.

Order stood in front of me, still protecting me.

"Son, step out-"

"You don't even deserve to call him that" I said coldly.

"Oh, has he told you lies, has he?" Void asked, "Typical-"

"I saw the memories for myself Void, we are connected" I said, standing next to Order.

Void sighed.

"I fear this wold happen; Order influencing and controlling a young demigod hero" Void said, making me narrow my eyes.

"Influence and control, I-"

"Please let me save you boy from this...evil, disgrace" Void said "You can be good a-"

"I am not influenced nor controlled" I said "I know what I am doing, thank you for your concern but what I'm doing...what Order is doing is saving the universe"

Void laughed.

"That being? He is the primordial of destruction, he can't save anything!" Void said, laughing and pointing at Order.

Order lowered his head, embarrassed.

I can fell his aura of shame and sadness.

I felt this flame of anger fill me.

I am not letting Void control and victimise Order like this!

"You are wrong" I said, looking Void right in the eye, making his eyes twitch.

"What?" He asked darkly.

"Percy, what are you doing? Stop it" Order hissed, afraid for me.

But I wasn't afraid.

I was mad.

I wanted to stick up for what's right.

Even if it's against the most powerful being in existence.

I smirked.

"People aren't defined by titles Void" I said "I am no hero; I am known as a villain to the Olympians and I am definitely no demigod...you are no ruler, you like to manipulate and control people, creating chaos in the universe rather than trying to evenly balance good and evil and the universe is suffering because of it"

Void snarled.

"This universe is fine! I am the creator of it! I know what is good and not good and he is not good!" Void said, pointing at Order sharply.