Chapter 38: 1 week later

Luke/Percy's POV

I got out of Apollo's care after 1 week of waking up.

And now he said he has to send me to the gods...

...and I'm not looking forward to it.

In the week I was with Apollo; Apollo, Order and I worked on this...new development.

Apollo concluded that I must have grabbed onto Order and now we're connected until Order is strong enough to leave, which he said would be a while.

My powers and Order's have been effected; 

If I used my water powers, depending on my relationship with the person will be poisonous and always has a galaxy look to it.

My Nyx powers are out the question as they are technically Order's for now.

I haven't tried my other blessings yet, I don't even use them anymore.

It's weird to have someone in your head, that now isn't trying to kill you.

We have the same goal now.

We've always had the same goal.

Order wasn't kidding when he said we're very similar.

The problem is that it's hard to hide Order, as my eyes flash purple all the time for no reason.

Apollo has given me magical coloured contacts which I don't have to take out, like mist but stronger.

But I can't have it in for too long or I will faint.

It's weird but apparently it's very strong magic.

Apollo joked around, saying I'm technically Order but then my glare shut him up. 

Or maybe Order's death threat came through.

Apollo walked me, supporting me was we flashed into the throne room, where everyone was.

The gods and the demigods.

But Luna and Nyx wasn't there.

Majority of the people looked at me, glad I was awake since they haven't seen me since.

But others death glared me.

"Perseus" Zeus boomed, making me flinch.

"Zeus, it is recommended not to call him that as...he did" Apollo said, trying to reason with his father as he went to godly form and sat on his throne.

Zeus grumbled under his breath.

"Fine...Lucas" Zeus said.

I bowed, almost laughing at Order's disgusted sigh in my head.

"Yes?" I asked as I came back up.

"It has seem you have recovered well" he commented, making me nod.

"Apollo is a talented god sir, I would be dead without his help" I said, making Apollo blush with embarrassment as well as death glaring me.

Zeus turned to his soon before turning back to me.

"Something was brought up over the time you...were out" Zeus said "Nyx announced herself as your adopted parent...is this true?"

"Yes it is" I said, making most of the gods widen their eyes "She adopted me when I had lost all hope, and has helped and supported me ever since"

'They don't believe you' Order said 'typical earth gods'

'He's surprisingly keeping his cool' I replied in my head 'He's normally more 'less talk, more action''