Chapter 34: My Time has come

A/N Warning there will be mentions of depression and suicide in the next couple of chapters, in this one especially

Italics bold  is Percy/Luke's thoughts

~2 hours later (dusk) 4:30pm~

Luke/Percy's POV

I sighed as I finally walked to camp Half-Blood, the familiar scent of strawberries filled my nose.

I smiled faintly.

Most of the memories here were happy...to say the lest.

I looked at my watch.

4:30pm.

The set is setting through the clouds, making me take a deep breath.

It's time.

I noticed a demigod on top of the hill, who ran back behind the hill, the horn being heard.

It would take them roughly 5 minutes to get ready and it will take me 2 to walk.

I sighed and walked to the border, which by the time I got there was guarded by the rest of the seven, my old band members, Nico, Reyna, Thalia and Luna.

"Good evening" I said, bowing mockingly.

"What are you doing here Luke?" Kirsty asked, almost frightened for me.

"I have come with one final warning" I said, "But I would like to address-"

Suddenly flashes appeared to my right.

"-the Olympians"

I turned to them.

The first time since I've seen any of them since I left with Nyx all those mouths ago...

...or is it a year now?

I can't keep count.

"PERSEUS JACKSON YOU-"

"I know Zeus, I know" I said "You don't have to give me the speech of how much of a 'traitor' I am"

Everyone looked at me confused.

"Now, I'm not sure if the demigods have filled you in" I said "But to save earth, I need Luna"

"Well you never mentioned the saving earth part!" Thalia snapped.

"Well I'm sorry I'm so fuckin' stressed about my tour and I didn't tell you" I snapped, not looking at them.

"DO NOT TALK TO MY DAU-"

"You were going to call her 'your daughter?'" I asked "Please, don't make me laugh; none of your cared about any of us"

"Percy, that is not-"

"I will not remind you again that my name is Luke" I said.

Athena widen her eyes and gasped.

"You've known that name for what? 6 years now and you just figured out why I chose that name" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well I didn't know you were working for Nyx!"Athena said "Why?"

"Why?" I asked "I am trying to save you from the threat which wants to destroy earth! And none of you assholes want to believe me"

"Luke"

I turned to Annabeth, immediately freezing over.

She stepped towards me.

"I know you think that you think is right but we need to figure this out together" she said softly, giving out her hand.

I shook my head and laughed