Chapter 49: Stop messing with my head!

A/N I am so sorry!

I've been so busy this last week I haven't had time to update.

Please forgive me.

At lest this chapter will be eventful...

Percy/Luke's POV

As soon as I got back to my apartment, Apollo sighed.

"It's fun to watch you mess with the Gods Luke but don't you know how much of a risk you just put yourself in?" Apollo asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come it, it was needed" I replied "Whatever it takes for them to leave me alone"

'Yeah, that's never gonna happen, you know that' Order commented in my head.

I sighed as we awkwardly stood in silence.

"So...another side effect is no pill can help? Because of Order?" Apollo said softly.

Oh...so he did hear me.

I looked down and nodded.

"Unfortunately" I muttered.

"You've...started again haven't you?" Apollo asked, looking at my sleeves.

I looked at my sleeves and noticed the blood seeping through.

I nodded, ashamed.

Disappointment 

No wonder why no one loves you!

"I haven't had time to clean it up" I admitted "Last night wasn't a good night"

"Was it Ava?" he asked.

I stayed silent.

"You care for her a lot, don't you?" he asked.

I looked at the ground

Stupid 

Heartless 

Souless 

"Luke, look at me"

I looked at him.

"You deserve happiness..and Ava gives you that" Apollo said "Yes she's mortal, she could be in danger sometimes but from what I've heard and seen from her...she's a pretty good fighter, and loves mythology..."

You don't deserve her!

You were NEVER LOVED! YOU DON'T DESERVE LOVE!

"Why do I?" I asked, leaving Apollo confused "Why do it deserve happiness?"

Apollo looked at me with shock.

"Percy, you are the purest soul in the world...in the universe" Apollo said "I know you as a fighter; fighter for the gods, fighter for your live...a fighter for the ones you love. You can't let yourself down like that. You are the person who needs happiness and love the most, you deserve to rest...you deserve to be happy for once"

I felt tears down my face.

Apollo hugged me, making me hug him tightly back.

"Don't give up let Percy; for Ava or yourself" Apollo whispered "You deserve to be happy"

And then he flashed away...leaving me by myself...in the dark.

I sighed, shook off the feeling of warmth Apollo provided, and turned on my light.