Chapter 63: The Aftermath

A/N the Exams are finally over! Thank you so much for the people who wished me luck, I actually think it really helped me to motivate myself.

Now, onto the next chapter! Comment your thoughts of what you think will happen or you want to happen.

Luke/Percy's POV

I quickly rushed into my room and locked it, knowing the demigod's first place is to look into my house.

Why isn't this easy?

Why can't I have a normal life?

'I am so sorry Luke' Order whispered 'I am so-'

"It's okay Order, it's fine" I whispered, knowing my tears are still running down my face.

I lent against the door and slowing went down the door, my head in my knees.

"I just have bad luck, that's all" I whispered "I hope they can break his spell, I know they believe me...it's only a matter of time"

I sighed, hard to get a breath.

"I-It's just sucks being alone" I whispered "Last time I had Nyx and Andy...heck, Andy will have to follow Chaos to kill me so I literally have no one...how the hell am I suppose to tell the mortals? 'Oh yeah, everyone hates me again, even though literally a day ago we were fine. Also, Ava and I broke up, even though we were love birds"

I sobbed.

"W-Why do the fates hate me?" I sobbed.

'I-'

"Don't Balme yourself Order, it's not your fault. It's your father's as he is stubborn for change" I whispered "I just wish he didn't have to do that to the others, now they will be trapped inside themselves" 

He just sighed.

I just closed my eyes, trying to calm my breathing.

"Luke? Is that you?"

I froze, hearing Andy's voice.

He will send me to Chaos!

I can't trust him.

"Luke?"

I heard footsteps to my door.

I heard him sigh.

"Luke?"

"I'm fine, just a late night" I replied, trying to cover my sobs.

I covered my mouth.

"I know you're lying Luke-"

"J-Just don't okay?" I asked, "It's one of my bad days, just leave me alone okay?"

Andy sighed.

"I know what happened" Andy said, making me hold my breath "I was there remember?"

So he's under the spell.

"A-Are you going to h-hurt me?" I whispered.

Silence came between us.

"No" Andy said "I don't care what Void says, you're my client and my closest friends"

"But the spell-"

"I know Void has done something, it was obvious by the way the others reacted...and I seemed to not be affected" Andy said "That's why Chaos ordered me to protect you?"