Chapter 48: For their safety...I have to

~later that day (7pm)~

Percy/Luke's POV

Everyone has finally left my apartment, making me finally embrace the silence.

Andy has been getting calls all day from people who want interviews, which is good for the both of us.

"Luke"

I turned to see Andy standing behind me.

"I thought you would have gone home by now" I said, sitting on my couch.

Andy sat next to me.

"I've had many phone calls today, just finished the last one" Andy said.

"Sounds stressful" I commented.

"You're a very popular man Luke" Andy said.

There was an awkward silence between us.

"The studio has finally agreed to do a limited edition album" Andy said, making me smile.

"Yes!" I said "I know the songs on there will become hits"

"And they finally realised that" Andy said "So the same album with 'Hourglass', 'Zombie' and 'Save Me'?"

I nodded.

"Yep" I said "And is the approval for the music video coming?"

"Depends on how well the songs go" Andy said "But at the moment, 'Alone' and 'Nightmare' are the top two"

"I would like one maybe for 'Hourglass' and 'Zombie'?" I said "Since 'Hourglass' is my favourite song and 'Zombie' is about a very important topic"

He nodded.

Another silence went between us.

I noticed his uneasiness.

'He's uneasy...he's hiding something' Order said in my head.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Andy sighed.

"I have good...news" Andy said slowly.

I rose an eyebrow.

"We found Luna and Nyx"

I gasped, widening my eyes with shock.

"What?" I asked.

"Apollo and I found Luna and Nyx" Andy said "They were in Alaska"

"Of course that should be the first place people looked" I muttered to myself before saying "Did you see them?"

Andy smiled warmly.

"I did" Andy said "Apollo couldn't go there himself but I got there and they were very happy to see me. They said they were...sorry for leaving you..."

I looked down.

They left you all alone 

They don't care about you

I shook my head.

"...and they want to come back" Andy said.

I snapped up and stared at Andy with shock.

"B-But the Gods" I stammered out "They would-"

"They know" Andy said "But they realised their mistake and want to come back"