Chapter 75: Trying out Powers

~2 hours later~

Percy's POV

After everyone left, Gaia literally kidnapped me and took me to a random forest clearing with Clay and Ava.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, looking at Gaia and her children.

It feels weird to call them at.

"So you can practice your powers of course!" Gaia said excitedly. 

"Gaia, I just woke up yesterday" I said.

"Its perfect them!" Gaia said "I need to help Ava and Clay anyway and Ava wanted to show you want she's learnt"

"Um...okay?" I asked.

"Why do you sound confused young one?" Gaia asked.

"Well, it was out the blue..." I said.

She looked at me confused.

"But there is no blue you got out of" she said, making me groan as Ava giggled.

"Not like that" I exclaimed "I forgot you're old"

"Excuse me!" she exclaimed.

"What I mean is you don't know modern sayings" I said, sighing. 

"Anyway, can we get started please?" Ava asked, "Okay, bye!"

She grabbed me and dragged me onto the other side of the clearing. 10 meters away from Gaia and Clay.

"Woah, slow down Ava I-"

"Look, look!" she exclaimed like a little kid, forcing me onto a log that randomly appeared under me. 

She closing her eyes and then a flower appeared in her hand, making me smile as she opened her eyes, pure joy in it.

"Yes!" she exclaimed.

"Good job!" I exclaimed "I'm so proud of you!"

She beamed with pride, making me smile and laugh.

"Has Gaia taught you anything else?" I asked as she celebrated.

"Yeah!" she said and moved her hand up.

Rocks from the ground came up and floated, making me smile.

"I'm a earth bender!" she exclaimed, making me laugh.

"That means I'm a water bender then" I joked, making her gasp.

"You know Avatar?" she asked.

"Yes, it was all I watched when I was younger" I said, making her giggle, losing concentration and  the rocks fell onto the ground with a large bang.

"Ava! Be careful!" I heard Gaia yell.

"Sorry!" Ava said, guilt "Oh, I have something else as well, which mother said is rare and even she have trouble doing it"

She closed her eyes and lifted her hand up once again.

The earth from next to her moved up with her hand, making it act like water.

I could help but gasp. 

Ava is definitely powerful, well, her mother is quiet powerful herself.

I noticed her grow pale, making me jump into action.

I quickly grabbed her as I noticed her slight hint of weakness as she fell into my arms.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I noticed the liquid earth fall onto the ground and returned to normal.